• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Universal Animal Rage

pudd

pudd

Hi guys,

After hearing some good reviews i am considering buying this...has anyone here tried it? If so can u give me some feedback please.

Thanks!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Like all animal products it's a good one. You can expect an increase of energy and focus during training, it's also effective to put the blood flowing into the muscle.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I havent used this one in particular but have always found Universal Animal brand to make quality product... so I wouldnt be surprised if Animal Rage works very well too

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a stickler when it comes to brand names but Universal Animal brand has never disappointed me. They make a quality product without fabricated claims or advertising it does exactly what it says it does.

However before you buy any brand product look at the ingredients and see if you can just buy the supplements on the list of ingredients singularly and save your self a bundle.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting supplement, might try this out after im done with jac3d.

i agree too Universals claims are usually on spot.