• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anyone from the board going to UC Berkeley or living in Berkeley?

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey all..

Is anyone here going to UC Berkeley or just living in Berkeley? I'm doing a semester (maybe two) abroad here and it would be cool to meet some like-minded people for at workout session.

/Morten

pakman88

pakman88

I graduated from berkeley in 2010, the gym there (RSF) is decent but it tends to get packed easily especially earlier in the semester. While i was there, there were quite a few "regulars" that i saw on a daily basis so im sure you wont have too much of a problem finding the more hardcore lifters. goodluck with your studies, its a great school

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, that's what I've heard too - that I can get pretty crowded. I been out there to check to gym out and it looks pretty decent..At the moment I go to the local 24 hour fitness - It's 5 minutes away from where I live so it is just easier and it's almost never crowded, but if someone where up for some lifting at RSF I would be done to lift there instead (or both places).