• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Building Something Beautiful - Kai Greene speaks about the Olympia, 2011

• Thread starter mike pulcinella
  • Start date
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

The latest Kai video is UP!!

"Building Something Beautiful - Kai Greene speaks about the Olympia, 2011" is ready to view on the www.MuscleMedsRx.com front page right now!

This is a very honest and inspirational interview that I did with Kai a few weeks ago that you won't want to miss.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ZZZ...Hasn't worked for him yet

d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

good video!
keeps me motivated in these days of intense studying

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai may have one of my favorite physiques in bodybuilding, but I can't stand listening to him talk anymore.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is the thing that bothers me about Kai: He talks a pretty good philosophy; all about winning and perseverance and dedication, but when it comes to accepting a competitive loss, he does not appear to have an equally strong philosophical approach. Case and point: last year's Olympia when he laid on the sidewalk after the show and provided us with a melodramatic response to his placing.
Frankly, here is a man who, while knowledgeable about philosophy and eloquent about expressing his views, does not practice what he preaches. I guess it is true what the say about philosophy" Those who do not know speak, those who do know keep silent.

JoaoT

JoaoT

Kai may have one of my favorite physiques in bodybuilding, but I can't stand listening to him talk anymore.

That's really annoying man. "you know... you know... you know... 3214831548x you know" DAFUK MAN