Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Brandon Curry! - finally delivers.

^^ Well, we should agree to disagree, then.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation oldez's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Yes.

Curry is a future Mr O imo.
    Curry is not a future mr O because his quads are symmetrical and he has a narrow waist. Seriously the guy has huge potential. He has an allround balanced physique. No real weaknesses. The guy had a bit of a rough time in the early stages of his pro career and only now he has been able to fully focus.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ Curry has no WOW factor at all. All MrOlympia had it. Curry is a "awesome" bodybuilder. Come on, Levrone, Ray, Victor didn't won the Olympia and a worse phisique would win it? Forget it. You are being delusional. It took 20 years of Dexter Jackson's career to achieve an Ollympia victory and Curry would take it? LOL, and LOL, and once again: LOL.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    ^^ Curry has no WOW factor at all. All MrOlympia had it. Curry is a "awesome" bodybuilder. Come on, Levrone, Ray, Victor didn't won the Olympia and a worse phisique would win it? Forget it. You are being delusional. It took 20 years of Dexter Jackson's career to achieve an Ollympia victory and Curry would take it? LOL, and LOL, and once again: LOL.
    LOL @ you saying Curry has no wow factor. In fact his wow factor gave him a career when he has no condiiton and lower body to be a pro.

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I actually agree with mvsf1 guys. Curry needs some serious spot injections into his biceps, and then we talk about "wowa" factors.

ps. When I said "future Mr O", that means in a few years. And how do you know, he's not going to make some insane progress in maybe just 1 year, or 2, or even 3?

and LOL @ your comparisons with Shawn and Kevin. They were competing in Dorian's and Ronnie's era so yea, great bb'ers but kinda at the wrong time for IFBB who was rewarding Dorian's physique over them (so called mass monsters era).

Curry could be "luckier", like Dex when he won over an off Jay, you never know.

Last edited by tkD; 09-18-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation HeavyWeight_86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If you wanna take a look at a guy who has Mr. O potential you should've picked up Shawn Rhoden
     PB11173wtmk UIAZTNNCIHJPG 1
     PB11187wtmk JBUZRHAAKGJPG 1
     PB11191wtmk ZWSOXOYWJRJPG 1
     PB11201wtmk GWTJWZLUHVJPG 1
     PB11205wtmk OJTJMJXFLSJPG 1

This guy has far more potential than the so much hyped "Prodigy" the man has been selled as the next big thing in the sport and since then he's been more like a fail

November New MOTM
    YOU WANT SOMETHIN'?GO AND GET IT.PERIOD

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyWeight_86 View Post
    If you wanna take a look at a guy who has Mr. O potential you should've picked up Shawn Rhoden

This guy has far more potential than the so much hyped "Prodigy" the man has been selled as the next big thing in the sport and since then he's been more like a fail

Bro.... Fail???

top8 at his very first O is a fail ?

Bro this guy has the very best genetics to be a great competitor in the sport, aesthetics full muscle bellies, tremendous upper body including back! and still a lot of space on his frame to improve.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great post, HW. That guy you posted is way better than Curry. Look at that latspread, for God's sake. He's a little bigger than your wonderboy, he's far more conditioned and separated (WAY MORE!). Oh, and he's not blocky at all and his waist is smaller than Curry's.

Stop being blind. Curry is, at this moment, a mid-field bodybuilder. You could tell Phil would be Mr Olympia back in 2008 after 4-5 years of bodybuilding. Tell me you are as impressed with 2011 Curry as you were 3 years ago with Phil. If so, holy mother of God, why I'm bothering to post this.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you didn't see any post of mine mentioning Curry could be Mr.O

But sorry he can be a top competitor, and he is better than shawn at this stage. 8th place and 11th at the O... not much arguing to do...

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

From Curry to Mvsf1 with love,

PB25155wtmk WWIXHSQXIJJPG 1

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation HeavyWeight_86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sorry man but if you look at their early careers stage, Rhoden came back after 7 years of not competing, took 1st in the heavys at the NA Championships plus overall, turned Pro, first competition was the ESS and took 16th, next year he took 3rd and qualified for the O at his 2nd Pro show, and took 11th at the O, even tough he might have entered top 10
    easy if you look clearly at his picture. Brandon Curry became the NPC USA Overall champion with a lay of water covering him, underdeveloped legs, just out of the MEGA-HYPE from BSN and papa Joe Weider, and in 3 years he managed to qualify for the O and took 8th after being busy in shooting commercials for BSN and training vids and still with underdeveloped legs. 3 years and his legs are still NPC mid-level competitor level, wasn't for his conditioning, he was not gonna be in the top 10, I can swear. In a bbing contest a man with subpar legs compared to upper body usually loose many points, victory ain't made by structure and lines only, otherwise Branch or other guys would have never been in top 10. Rhoden his less heavy than Curry in terms of weight and has made better progress than him, without being hyped and supported financially as he is. Strucuturally wise Rhoden is more balanced and complete, he lacks some back thickness and overall he needs some more size, conditioning wise he's already good, not good for top 6, but not that far, especially considering the current lineup, the only real conditioned guys were Phil, Jay, Vic and Dennis, Rockel looked good but his body needs a BIG REST, the guy has been competing for almost a whole year, he should give his body a break, cause he seems maxed out. Curry has potential but still locked on weaknesses, Rhoden is pulling it out. That's the difference.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    From Curry to Mvsf1 with love,

PB25155wtmk WWIXHSQXIJJPG 1
    I'll give you he looks better in that pic you posted than in anyone I've seen of him, but anyway, I know you can see his conditioning wasn't the best. This REALLY looks conditioned, separated and balanced to me. Give me that, you know about bodybuilding.

PB11191wtmk ZWSOXOYWJRJPG 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Brandon Curry! - finally delivers.
    musclemeccacom

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

musclemeccacom PB11191wtmk ZWSOXOYWJRJPG 1
    Brandon Curry! - finally delivers.Brandon Curry! - finally delivers.

Curry kills him from the back - KILLS HIM.

and he is as conditioned as Shauwn.

Last edited by Natzo; 09-19-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Crazy shot

Last edited by Natzo; 09-19-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Curry Wins!

LOOOOOL

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Let's just say that both of them have the potential. Hell, in my opinion Cedric McMillan STILL has the biggest potential than them ALL! For now we will wait and see how it goes, and who will go up to the top faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    Curry Wins!

musclemeccacom

LOOOOOL
    The only one who comes somewhat close to Sergio in this pose. (and no, no one will beat Segio here imo). Oh, and don't say Lee Priest is great in this victory pose as well, cus all he has are the arms (forearms, bis, tris) but nothing close to that taper, lats..etc.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^^^

second that...

where Big Cedric right now? I've heard that Muscletech dropped him..

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions