Brandon Curry! - finally delivers. - Page 3
Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Brandon Curry! - finally delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    where Big Cedric right now? I've heard that Muscletech dropped him..
    Yep he's no longer with Muscletech, and changed his training style, doing DC now.

some updates from his Q&A on MD:

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I'm gonna train with Dante directly... Im not sure what he has planned for this offseason. I like the fact that he accepts my input. I'm gonna try to go see him once a month and train with him too... I'm more of a face to face person. I'm looking forward to everything
    I still feel real good about the future. I gotta come up with a solid plan to be able to do BBing plus my job. Its hard to compete at the pro level with such a stressful job. Hopefully one day i can get an easier position but if not, until bodybuilding can support my family and my career, i have to keep working and sponsor myself, while trying to improve my physique
    Right I'm doing 100g protein/100g carbs every 3 hours. Ground beef and pasta or chicken and pasta

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^

DC... meh..

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

100 protein every 3 hours? Let's assume he is awake 16 hours a day, he eats every 3 hours, so he eats 6 times a day... 600grams of protein per day, like Big Ron in his prime and Kai Greene everyday. That's a crazy amount of food.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation HeavyWeight_86's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

No disrepect to Cedric, but man, this is a load of bull****. You turn Pro, you get a MT Sponsorship which means, money, free supps, and financial and logistic support and you get dropped cause of your job? Cedric should've dropped out of the army and work as a high payed personal trainer right after the MT contract, and focus on Pro career. I mean turning Pro ain't somethin' easy to achieve, then you get dropped by MT, before he had family issues which made him loose a ton of size, man I might be a bit maniac or wacko in saying this, but I won't stop a no damn reason if I turned Pro and had a big endorsement contract to do my best, no girlfriend, no wife, no beer with friends, nothin' man, with Cedric's genetic, not focusing on Pro career is like Mohammed Al? choosing table tennis instead of boxing...bah...I still wish him the best, and hopefully he'll become top 6 competitor, the guy is Coleman level genetics potentially

Last edited by HeavyWeight_86; 09-19-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    November New MOTM
    YOU WANT SOMETHIN'?GO AND GET IT.PERIOD

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with Heavyweight, he will never reach his potential with such a hindrance. he's ****ing up

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with Heavyweight. Rhoden has shown that he can improve DRASTICALLY... Brandon Curry has managed to improve his conditioning and legs and it took him how many years? IDK guys. I can see Rhoden being so far ahead of Brandon within 3 years but i see Lionel Beyeke squashing both of them.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyWeight_86 View Post
    No disrepect to Cedric, but man, this is a load of bull****. You turn Pro, you get a MT Sponsorship which means, money, free supps, and financial and logistic support and you get dropped cause of your job? Cedric should've dropped out of the army and work as a high payed personal trainer right after the MT contract, and focus on Pro career. I mean turning Pro ain't somethin' easy to achieve, then you get dropped by MT, before he had family issues which made him loose a ton of size, man I might be a bit maniac or wacko in saying this, but I won't stop a no damn reason if I turned Pro and had a big endorsement contract to do my best, no girlfriend, no wife, no beer with friends, nothin' man, with Cedric's genetic, not focusing on Pro career is like Mohammed Al? choosing table tennis instead of boxing...bah...I still wish him the best, and hopefully he'll become top 6 competitor, the guy is Coleman level genetics potentially
    maybe he values family more. and that's the right thing when you have kids.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Btw guys, about Shawn Rhoden's age, since he's kinda "hiding" it on FB, his website and bb.com's profile, he's 36 y/o going on 37 next year.

Was 27 y/o back in 2002 when he competed at the USA's, so now at 36-37 I don't think he will improve as much, as other younger guys can. IMO he will be consistent as Toney Freeman, but at this age I don't see him being the next bing thing. So yeah Curry at 28, has the potential to be better. Depends only by him.

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...petitorID=2962

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Btw guys, about Shawn Rhoden's age, since he's kinda "hiding" it on FB, his website and bb.com's profile, he's 36 y/o going on 37 next year.

Was 27 y/o back in 2002 when he competed at the USA's, so now at 36-37 I don't think he will improve as much, as other younger guys can. IMO he will be consistent as Toney Freeman, but at this age I don't see him being the next bing thing. So yeah Curry at 28, has the potential to be better. Depends only by him.

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...petitorID=2962

BOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

CURRY WINS. FATALITY!

Brandon Curry! - finally delivers.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Mike33's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have always belived Brandon can become something great, maybe not Mr.O! But at least top 5. I think he has a very bright future a head of hm
    He's young also, so that's to his advantage!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I havent been keeping up with his training updates coz quite frankly idgaf but he definitely managed to bring up his legs this year, did he actually go deeper then 1/3rd rang of motion during his excercises?

This guy has some wicked genes, i remember his training was so freaking terrible and he managed to get a pro card. Freaks, i swear.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle View Post
    did he actually go deeper then 1/3rd rang of motion during his excercises?
    nope,, he upped the doses

gh15 approved

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    BOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

CURRY WINS. FATALITY!

musclemeccacom
    mk fatality 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation ironheart's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

he looks good from the front. very aesthetic physique. but his back and legs still needs alot of work. personally i think i is a bit overrated.

Glory glory man united!!!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ironheart View Post
    he looks good from the front. very aesthetic physique. but his back and legs still needs alot of work. personally i think i is a bit overrated.
    his back is a strong point!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    nope,, he upped the doses

gh15 approved

lolololololololololol

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com