• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brandon Curry! - finally delivers.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry, but I don't get why all the hype surrounding this guy. There are at least 8 better bodybuilders in the Olympia right now.

And again, ROCKEL is overrrated and that makes me really angry.

PS: Curry's conditioning and separation are not spot on, not by a country mile.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Sorry, but I don't get why all the hype surrounding this guy. There are at least 8 better bodybuilders in the Olympia right now.

And again, ROCKEL is overrrated and that makes me really angry.

PS: Curry's conditioning and separation are not spot on, not by a country mile.

REALLY? REALLY?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on guys, he's soft! Soft as a baby's ass!!!!! Look at BDB and back latspread!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

sorry, but yes he was. Anyone that does not have that huge gut is better than Rockel

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Shawn and Lee competed heavier than 212, didn't he?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
oldez

oldez

he is spanish bro...

You portugese are not any better either. Come on take care of your economy in the south so we don't need to be bailing you out every year.

oldez

oldez

^^ Shawn and Lee competed heavier than 212, didn't he?

So did Dexter and Hide, but for me a ripped 210 is always better than a bloated 220-230.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well looks like he did some good right? still not bad...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Well, we should agree to disagree, then.

oldez

oldez

Yes.

Curry is a future Mr O imo.
Curry is not a future mr O because his quads are symmetrical and he has a narrow waist. Seriously the guy has huge potential. He has an allround balanced physique. No real weaknesses. The guy had a bit of a rough time in the early stages of his pro career and only now he has been able to fully focus.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Curry has no WOW factor at all. All MrOlympia had it. Curry is a "awesome" bodybuilder. Come on, Levrone, Ray, Victor didn't won the Olympia and a worse phisique would win it? Forget it. You are being delusional. It took 20 years of Dexter Jackson's career to achieve an Ollympia victory and Curry would take it? LOL, and LOL, and once again: LOL.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^ Curry has no WOW factor at all. All MrOlympia had it. Curry is a "awesome" bodybuilder. Come on, Levrone, Ray, Victor didn't won the Olympia and a worse phisique would win it? Forget it. You are being delusional. It took 20 years of Dexter Jackson's career to achieve an Ollympia victory and Curry would take it? LOL, and LOL, and once again: LOL.

LOL @ you saying Curry has no wow factor. In fact his wow factor gave him a career when he has no condiiton and lower body to be a pro.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I actually agree with mvsf1 guys. Curry needs some serious spot injections into his biceps, and then we talk about "wowa" factors.

ps. When I said "future Mr O", that means in a few years. And how do you know, he's not going to make some insane progress in maybe just 1 year, or 2, or even 3?

and LOL @ your comparisons with Shawn and Kevin. They were competing in Dorian's and Ronnie's era so yea, great bb'ers but kinda at the wrong time for IFBB who was rewarding Dorian's physique over them (so called mass monsters era).

Curry could be "luckier", like Dex when he won over an off Jay, you never know.

Last edited: