• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

gh15 on the Olympia

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Phil winning and the rest of the competitors

how do gh15 feel? lets see,, i predicted it so i was ready ....i knew it from ifbb judge who told me and you can read the bible its written there,, how do i feel?

i feel like bodybuild is being destroyed even worse than when jason was mr o ,, this is like someone else said....SUIT ...MUSCLE SUIT ON A WEAKLING PRETTY BOY,, this is ken wheeler ...bas version of ken wheeler that in this generation became mr o ....this is DISASTER for bodybuilding,, and you will see i was right

gh15 approved

wolf has foundation,, he did it in stages,, he also is VERY VERY STRONG,, little lazy yes but very VERY strong,, he can still win o ,, he is a very very good bodybuilder and eh never surrender,, when philsulina is in the drive seat ...mr o title is practically open ,,, even jason can come back to win it lol

do you know what will happen if jason come back to win mr o another time after losing it? i hope you know what will happen then if he won....

he will be remembered as the most determined mr o ever,, he will break all records and wether good physiqe or not comparing to other mr o... he will remembered as one of the best mr o for detemination,, jason can win it again ,, it will be somethinng never heard of beforee...probably will put him as number 1 bodybuilder of all time in the eyes of the hard working avergae genetic fella...he may do it

gh15 approved

have no doubt friends,, jason cutler CAN win mr o again ,, he is not done ,, his physiqe is older it is tired,, but he is not done,, he can win it one more time,, he just need to work on coming in tight and its his even with less muscle bellies ,,, its a matter of going on stage little lighter and fuller
he can do it ,, question is if he want to do it,, but he can do it

gh15 approved

no he is nto done,, philsulina can not improve anymore,, he is maxed,, 1lb maybe its just wont be noticable,,will be same balonie,, wolfe can improve ,,kuklo the kid again like philsulina ...they WANT HIM TO BE MR O ,, evan will be there ,, alexai will be there,, but it will never be the same again ,, you gave o to someone who doesnt represent the way bodybuilding shoudl be ,,

gh15 approved

Jay's Bicep

1. jason cutler had bad injection on into left bicep,, the injection was also done to right bicep where bicep accepted it,, left bicep was not good ,, it reacted bad,, the compound used was seo ,, there are many seo...from NOLOTIL AND ITS CALLED NOLOTIL,, escilene which was most favortie among liar priest and i myself used it quite a bit...escilene now is not around,, there is seo water based and seo oil based,,what jason has is WATER BASED SITE ENHANCING PRODUCT,, THERE WAS REACTION BECAUSE HE HIT A VEIN NOT PARTICULARLY FROM THE PRODUCT BUT DUE TO THE TYPE OF PRODUCT ....WHEN IT HIT A VEIN IT WILL MAKE A MESS AT TIMES...IT IS NOT LOGN TIME MESS BUT IT IS A MESS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME USUALY HOURS,,

NOW AGAIN ! WE ALL USE THOSE PRODUCTS,, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PROFESIONAL CARD HOLDER USE THEM NOT ONLY O ,, PHILSULINA ARMS ARE FULL AND LOADED WITH IT ....AND I MEAN LOADED THERE ARE NO ARMS IN IFBB THAT ARE MORE LOADED WITH THAT PRODUCT THAN PHILSULINA HEATH BUT...HE PULLS IT OK AND DIDNT **** UP INJECTION ITS NOT EASY TO **** UP INJECTION IF YOU PAY ATTENTION BUT ONCE IN A BLUE MOON YOU WILL **** IT UP IF TIRED OR IF NOT RELAXED ENOUGH OR IF YOU ASPIRATE AND NO BLOOD COME TO SYRNGE ....YET THERE IS BLOOD THERE...IT JUST STUCK FROM THE THICKNESS ,, OUR BLOOD IS PRETTY THICK AS YOU ALL KNOW,,

so thats that,, i dotn want to hear anymore balonie about this i said here what it is ,, it is writen in bible for everyone to see,,

2. every one of us use this ,, we mainly used to use seo from oil ofcourse,, now day we combine ,, and some prefer the water based...they do it with water based hormones at time...which is very good ,, alexai the russian kid use it himself and you see how he look,, its a matter of being anal about doing it and not over abuse it ,, jason did not abuse it ....he is very good at what he does...it is just hit a vein,, it has nothing to do with tear ...jason dont train heavy enough all year long to have a tear,, he likes his body way too much ,, he train lots of machine and his tendoins and bones are pretty damn strong ,, he is one of the stronger fellas when it comes to bone and tendoins

this is bible index,, its good my pupils can see it ,, im actualy happy it happened so you see we all do it ,, you actualy can see if finally ,,

gh15 approved

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you cant be sure about what this guy says but it shows that bodybuilders have no boundaries at what they will use...also i said in the olympia thread that his bicep got infected from injection

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Nasshole Oil Sonbaty aka gh15 should go and suck as many cocks as his daily units of GH he used at his max. He's still bitter since he didn't win the O in '97, and jealous as hell on Phil. In his delusional mind he thinks he was the **** in bb'ing and looked the best, the most symmetrical etc.

Wolf is "STRONG" ? Who the fuk cares about that? This is bb'ing and Wolf is not close at all to someone like Phil lol, is not complete as a bb'er, and anyways he was deadlifting 225 in a smith machine a few months ago hahaha. Very strong lifts brah.

With that said, I still enjoy some of what he's posting on getbig, but his hate on Phil is just too annoying.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
yup, think this guy is a bit delusional and his hate on Phil is so ridiculous, he portrayes him as his physique is only mad eof oil, wich it isn't- you can actually see the fibers in his arm nothing like Flex Wheeler's arms for example. Phil is so genetically superior and that annoys the **** out of Nasser and his gut.

oldez

oldez

I think nasser accidentaly injected SEO to his brain.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, I love how you guys hate on the hater.... :p

My thoughs about his posts:

1) He really hates Phil.
2) I don't think AT ALL bodybuilding is being destroyed for that matter.
3) I don't think Wolf would be Mr Olympia.
4) Jay doesn't need to win other Olympia to prove he's the best "average-genetics" bodybuilder ever. He is, by a mile or two.
5) I found pretty interesting the "Phil is maxed out". I really want to discuss this with you guys. Yeah, Nasser hates Phil, alright, but he might be right... Jay maxed out at 36, Phil is 31(?), and Phil prob. took more drugs at 26 than Jay at the same age. Please, I'm not hating on Phil, I just want to discuss this, it could be very interesting.
6) Jay's biceps suffered a bad injection. I though the same, he must be right. And he must be also right about "Jay doesn't train hard enough to tear an arm".
7) Of course all BB use SEO, I have no doubts, if you want to think your wonderboys do not use oil, keep dreaming.

He might be a little cocky somethimes, but I think this guy know A LOT about BB. Yeah, he hates Phil Heath, but he does know a lot anyway.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Some bodybuilders move on give nothing back to the sport. Others stay in the sport and provide commentary and or advice. And then theres Nasser, someone who over a decade has not gotten over his bitterness and proceeds to attack the sport that gave him so much.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I can tell you for sure GH15 is not Nasser, why? Cause Nasser should otherwise be hatin' on Yates, who defeated him multiple times. Think about it, he talks about Yates having a solid physique and unparalleled conditioning and thickness, so no way this man is Nasser. And you guys should read in between lines, cause actually, the man tells stories. Insulin usage in nowdays amateur and pro rankings of bbing in any country is producing a drastic change in the physical look, not talking about the guts, I'm talking about the muscles bellies look both in conditioned shape and off-season. A close friend of mine and mentor of sort, who is a superheavy and competes here in italy, told me something similar, and which can also be seen in pics, before the insulin exploit, here in italy bbers had a different look, the muscles looked different conditoning wise, now it's extremely rare to see that level of conditioning which is strange to hear the same period GH15 talks about, the 90's era. Only few achieved crispy and dense conditioned contest shape nowdays, and this is not a matter of hatin on Phil, I'm talking about a bigger picture. And the HGHG and Insulin blow up physiques and the no foundation stories have big sense too. In italy the HGH and slin protocols for mass arrived kinda late compared to other countries, while in USA and other places they were already knew and well used, here we were just beginnin' to scratch the surface of it, since then now you can see in many countries jr. competitors blowing up like damn michelin men gettin' superheavyweight size in a so short matter of time, while many superheavys, which are older, are in their late 30s of early 40s. That's the difference, if you build up on compounds movements and AAS is one thing, but if you let's say "burn the steps" and wanna make the big leap with peptides, do not expect the tendonds and bones to adjust to the heavy training as you would without em cause u will achieve a size which otherwise you couldn't in less time and so with less training experience, meaning the muscles you build are not like those of older competitors quality wise, or those of people of age similar to yours but who waited to jump on the peptides plane trip.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys thought that BS by gh15 (whoever he is) was worth wasting your time discussing?... common!
Let that asshole be!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think there are a lot of bodybuilders that dislike Phil Heath. A few have told me personally that he thinks too highly of himself, or is "cocky."

He seems very down to earth and awesome to me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
oldez

oldez

I think there are a lot of bodybuilders that dislike Phil Heath. A few have told me personally that he thinks too highly of himself, or is "cocky."

He seems very down to earth and awesome to me.
I've met most of the top guys at an expo and I must say Phil, Gunther and Kai were all nice, down to earth guys where as Victor, Curry and Dexter seemed like assholes and could not care less. Phil had probably most visitors to his booth and he was all smiles from the start of the day to the end. He seems a like a guy who really cares for the fans. Dexter on the other hand was the reigning mr Olympia and has less visitors than Phil and seemed like a real dick. Victor always seems like he has been sedated.

If Phil Heath seems cocky to some people then what did they think about Ronnie?

oldez

oldez

I can tell you for sure GH15 is not Nasser, why? Cause Nasser should otherwise be hatin' on Yates, who defeated him multiple times.
Quite the opposite. Wouldn't Nasser say that he lost to the best bodybuilder that every lived. If he said that he lost to the worst what would it make him?

oldez

oldez

5) I found pretty interesting the "Phil is maxed out". I really want to discuss this with you guys. Yeah, Nasser hates Phil, alright, but he might be right... Jay maxed out at 36, Phil is 31(?), and Phil prob. took more drugs at 26 than Jay at the same age. Please, I'm not hating on Phil, I just want to discuss this, it could be very interesting.
I don't think Phil is maxed out. I think he is just starting to fill in. He still lacks the muscle maturity of Jay and Ronnie at their best. So there is room for improvement. Phil has always been about small gradual gains. He has never rushed things and that is why he has come in conditioned and better. If you look at Kai who really has rushed things. He has made spectacular gains but they came at a cost. He lost shape and conditioning.

Phil is a guy with amazing genetics. With the help of Jay he got the sponsors, the money and the knowledge (Hany Rambod) early on which enabled him to make great gains. Most guys spend years and years going through the ranks to get where Phil was really early on his career. Getting the financing is really important. As we all know Kai's career was almost cut short couple of years ago when he lost his sponsor.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Quite the opposite. Wouldn't Nasser say that he lost to the best bodybuilder that every lived. If he said that he lost to the worst what would it make him?

lol this.

If you read all of Nasser's interviews from bb.com, ironmanmagazine and so on, you'll see that whatever he said is very similar to what gh15 is posting. Nothing but bitterness, talking about drugs usage, insults at some of the people in this industry,both gh15 and Nasser hate Milos ..etc. If I had to bet money on it, it would be Nasser 100%.

And what heavyweight said, he ain't Nasser cus he should hate on Dorian? lmao are you stupid? if he would've done that everyone would've known who he is, so definitely not a good idea lol. He's much smarter than that, and than you that's for sure. He has to keep this "mistery" about who he really is still a "secret".

oldez

oldez

lol this.

If you read all of Nasser's interviews from bb.com, ironmanmagazine and so on, you'll see that whatever he said is very similar to what gh15 is posting. Nothing but bitterness, talking about drugs usage, insults at some of the people in this industry,both gh15 and Nasser hate Milos ..etc. If I had to bet money on it, it would be Nasser 100%.

And what heavyweight said, he ain't Nasser cus he should hate on Dorian? lmao are you stupid? if he would've done that everyone would've known who he is, so definitely not a good idea lol. He's much smarter than that, and than you that's for sure. He has to keep this "mistery" about who he really is still a "secret".
I think the smile says it all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLjnqUuH-vA&feature=player_embedded#!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must agree with gh15 on the inyection part, thats def. what happened to Jay's arm, when i was younger and stupid like mvsf21, i used lot of gear in my arms, lotsss of winstrol lol and if you hit a vein as soon as you pull out syringe the skin turns blue and things gone bad as time passes byyyy..... on the other hand his opinion on Phil is just as dumb as having a conversation with Hypoop about sex.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ The outter part of his bicep is showing the shape of a tear similar but not as bad as Lee Preist's tear.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I must agree with gh15 on the inyection part, thats def. what happened to Jay's arm, when i was younger and stupid like mvsf21, i used lot of gear in my arms, lotsss of winstrol lol and if you hit a vein as soon as you pull out syringe the skin turns blue and things gone bad as time passes byyyy..... on the other hand his opinion on Phil is just as dumb as having a conversation with Hypoop about sex.

I agree with you on everything. EVERYTHING!