• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rumor: Jay Cutler is going to Retire after the India Sheru Classic?

Cutler Going to Retire After India Sheru Classic True or Fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rumor: Jay Cutler is going to Retire after the India Sheru Classic? ..Vote True or Not!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Jay is going to give another year!
On stage!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He should retire imho.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He shouldn't retire but I belive he is making the call in a week.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he should do one more - imagine what he would sell in this campaing to once again regain the sandow! and if he did it would be legendary.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he will give it one more go... but I believe he should retire!

oldez

oldez

He shoudl retire and let the sport renew.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Actually I think it would be a good move to do ASC.

that way he could match 4 sandows with 4 Arnolds.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold Classic!

It would be nice to win some more AC!
Flex Wheeler is currently taking the record

6171931635_ce65e5f2aa_z-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hunh? How is he stopping the sport from "renewing" whatever that is?
Jay spent several years trying to keep up with Ronnie's mass. In doing so, he sacrificed his waist. Done are the days of the Cutler's, the Ruhl's, the Atwood's, the Nasser's, and other undesirable mass-monsters with wide-waisted physiques. The sport is heading in a new direction towards the more athletic desirable look with smaller waists, the Phil Heath's, the Dennis Wolf's, the Cedric McMillan's, and the Dexter Jackson's.

I don't really believe all that, but I'm sure that's what the previous poster meant.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Jay spent several years trying to keep up with Ronnie's mass. In doing so, he sacrificed his waist. Done are the days of the Cutler's, the Ruhl's, the Atwood's, the Nasser's, and other undesirable mass-monsters with wide-waisted physiques. The sport is heading in a new direction towards the more athletic desirable look with smaller waists, the Phil Heath's, the Dennis Wolf's, the Cedric McMillan's, and the Dexter Jackson's.

I don't really believe all that, but I'm sure that's what the previous poster meant.

I really widh it changes in that way.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
While that is a positive change. I love the freaks and eventually almost all bodybuilders become freaky mass monsters. Phils waist is pretty tight but keep in consideration his shallow structure, once its full there will be no more room for a tight waist. The mass monsters will always have a place in the sport and they will always be rewarded, the only difference now is that if they look like **** (late Nasser, JP Fux etc) they wont get away with it like they did in the 90's.

It will come down to whether someones aesthetics is worth the size they give up to the mass monsters or if someones mass is enough to defeat a more aesthetic and smaller bodybuilder. There are many variables involved considering the aesthetics of the mass monster (some look great) and other things but it will just come down to the individuals. The only difference now is that they will take aesthetics more into consideration then they did in the late '95-'05

Honestly fuck the mainstream. Why is everyone so interested in getting a bunch of unappreciative and ignorant outsiders to like us? I would rather we have our awkward niche and be able to watch what WE appreciate, not what the general consensus believes is sexually attractively acceptable by society or not. EVERY TIME someone see's me watching bodybuilding they say "eew that looks gross, i would not date a guy like that" or something a long those lines and i say "well im not looking at them coz i wanna fuck them, its not about sexual attractiveness, its about appreciating bodybuilding".

anyways, jay should retire or give it another go next year at the ASC or a smaller show, i dont want to see him at the olympia anymore if he isnt going to match '09.

Last edited:
oldez

oldez

Yeah... something like that.

CrAzY6mAtKa

CrAzY6mAtKa

He needs like 2months rest from the gym,diets n all them crazy shts, and then to get back on track like its his last year on earth.Get on the O stage 2012,win or loose wont matter if hes won it alredy in his prep and mind.And then lights out,end of career bio. So imho he must get it all in one last time. :)

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And here is the quick response of "Cuts"

And here is the quick response of "Cuts"

fdelval

fdelval

bad move.

Jay always get fired up when places 2nd, and gets motivation to improve and fight.

But this time, he was happy that Phil won it, i dont think he has the fire anymore to fight again. I hope to be wrong though,

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
smart move by Jay.

he'll sell apparell like hot bread.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ True, jay is a smart business man. But as i said before, I dont wanna see him at the O if he isnt '09 jay.