• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric McMillan Updates Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cedric McMillan recent Pics and updates! Everything Cedric McMillan

Here is Cedric Mcmillan at the 2011 Orlando Pro
CedricMcmillan2011OrlandoPro

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
re: Cedric McMillan Updates - Official Thread

Interesting to see if he will win another show in 2012 that will qualify him for the O.

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have big expectations for this guy! He has potential to be something as great as Big Ron!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^ Yes he does but it wasnt just potential that set Ronnie apart... he dedicated himself and worked his butt off too... Cedric willhave to do the same to get anywhere near Ronnie!

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^totally agree!

Mike33

Mike33

Yeah I agree, he needs to dedicte his time to bodybuilding to reach his true potential. But it's hard when he has the job he has...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

He will never have Ronnies conditioning though.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Post at MD

This mofo means business, that's what's up!!!! Trained a little back and shoulders with him tonight and I'm gonna be crippled tomorrow. He is every bit of 290+ lbs right now and is working hard to kick it up a notch. I took a few pics of our workout tonight. Hope you guys like 'em because he may kick my ass for taking them, but I'll deal with it.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He will never have Ronnies conditioning though.

IMO Its the mass that Ronnie carried around that people will have very very veryhard time to match... conditionning is something that one might even accidently get right once or twice.. so I dont think Ronnie's conditionning was (will be) unmatched! Rich Gaspari was in ridiculousely fabulous conditionning in 1987 when he losty to Haney... what about Shawn when he lost to Dorian the first time... or even the Shawn of 1999 O? Gunter sure as hell didnt beat Ronnie on shape & size... he beat him on conditionning because that one contest Gunter looked freakin out of this world!
Even this year's Phil was spot on... e.g. there are places where Ronnie had striations that Phil will never have and there are places where Phil has striations, Ronnie never had... because Ronnie was just so much bigger than Phil, his mass added to the affect of his conditionning... for example Phil's glutes were just as well diced as Ronnie's ever were but because Ronnie's had that unique size and shape they looked crazier than Phil's... Top notch conditioned Ronnie's side-tricep shot looks shabby next to Phil's side-triceps's shot of two weeks out... these are just examples to clarify what I'm trying to get at... and thats is that Cedric might never never reach Ronnie's mass but I think Cedric and others will match Ronie in the conditionning departent... like I said Gaspari looked just as unbelievably conditionned 20 years before Ronnie.. why cant Phil and Cedric do the same! Conditionning can be fluked... while getting as freakin big as Ronnie ... that takes years upon years of hard work and dedication!

Besides... since 2009's reinventing of Jay & Branch by Hanny and Farah... we should never ever say XYZ conditionning will never be matched again... these two are certainly onto something that the rest of the Gurus dont know and you have to agree that over all (collective) conditionning of these past few Mr Olympia's has been unmatched in the history of the sport... there will be BBers who will match and surpass Ronnie's conditionning... Cedric, Phil and Evan are my top picks for doing that!

Let me remind everyone whats possible with this video (warrning: Its corney as hell because of teh stupid editing but you will see whats possible re conditionning)

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

You have a good point there. The only reason why i said that is because ronnie got shredded very early into his bodybuilding carreer, he had Dexter Jackson conditioning genes and Markus Ruhl mass genes. Considering the fact that Cedric has never came in very hard is what im going by.

oldez

oldez

You have a good point there. The only reason why i said that is because ronnie got shredded very early into his bodybuilding carreer, he had Dexter Jackson conditioning genes and Markus Ruhl mass genes. Considering the fact that Cedric has never came in very hard is what im going by.

How old is Cedric anyway?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

@Paki didn't Shawn always weighted like 210 on stage Ronnie did it with 286 his best conditioning and you may say the height issue shawn is like 5'7 and Ronnie 5'11 (4 inches difference) most people say that per every inch in height to have the same volume you should have 10 more pounds than the shorter person so if shawn were 5'11 like Ronnie he would have weighted 250.

What i am trying to say is that no one will have the same height/weight ratio that Coleman Had and the same Volume/Conditioning ratio that Ronnie also had

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

... no one will have the same height/weight ratio that Coleman Had....
IMHO thats the only unmatchable bit about Ronnie...
Conditionning can be fluked... these guys are so close to each other re conditionning... one of these days, one of them is just going to really get lucky and show up like nothing anyone one has ever seen before... I think people will surpass Ronnies conditionning, they might not be able to do it as many times as he did but current crop of Pros certainly has the potential to match/surpass that!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

@oldez, idk how old he is.

@Lurker, never say never, there are a bunch of people with Ronnie like genetics, they probably don't workout or body build though. The chances of the bodybuilding world to be blessed with a genetic alien is small but they are out there just like Ronnie was out there.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dorian Yates was 31 when he won his 1st Sandow, Ronnie Coleman was older than that but certainly not 34)... meaning Cedric McMillan needs to hurry the hell up and make his mind about whether he wants to be a good Pro which with his genes I think he can do with two jobs... but if he wants to be anywhere near as special as Ronnie Coleman then he needs to drop everything but Weights and Chicken! :biggrin:

Edit: OK I just figured out Ronnie was 34 when he won his 1st Sandow!

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

His wife needs to get a job (if she doesnt have one) and he needs to quit his. He can earn millions.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recent photos!!

Currently weighing 290 lbs

6200006164_112dbb1f18_z-1.jpg

6200006162_f7f238de4c_z-1.jpg

6200006152_c7b59e06f0_z-1.jpg

The Video

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Gentically I think Cedric McMillan is a tad better than Ronnie Coleman.. Ronnie Coleman never had genes to grow popping triceps or calves... Cedric Mcmillan has fantastic calves and triceps... the rest they are pretty evenly matched up_ genetically that is!
Now food for thought... Ronnie won the first two Os with a full time police job!!! Thats how crazy he was :) Really staying out on the streets all day and still maintaining your diet and working out like Ronnie Coleman did.... that was a superhuman feat in itself!

Last edited: