• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you intend to achieve with bodybuilding?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding is a unique sport, in that most of its fans are also bodybuilders themselves. Where do you see yourself going with it in the next ten years or so? Are you looking to stand on stage with top NPC amateurs to try for an IFBB pro card? Are you just competing as a hobby and something fun to do? Or, are you just lifting weights to be big?

Share your thoughts. :wave1:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good topic!

Good topic!
For me this Sport's the deepest fusion
Between two concepts of life!
Soul and Body!

As Buddhists, believe that the body is a temporary transportation!
But my own religion makes a great ending extension of this argument!

Photo taken today with my training partner!
Shape's Coming soon!

6198885654_6b94803645_z-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Great Topic Flex.

I love to train ! I absolutely love it !

I want to progressively improve my physique and if the oportunity comes to compete, I 'll do it. But ultimately for me this sport is all about improving yourself, building your body to resemble what you want it to be and of course I want to be big but conserving my aesthetics.

Like books or academics are the way to improve your mind and knowledge, bodybuilding is the way to improve your physical self.

Once again I would love to step on stage at a natural show.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Coach
"Shape comming soon" ?... dude you are in shape... unless of course you were getting ready for a contest.. but thats a whole different ball game!
I competed twice and every year from mid of the year till October I fool myself that I would again give it a shot but I kindda know thats not going to happen... pinned down by responsibilities!

BTW Great topic for a thread Flex.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I want to acheive what ive always thought would be my ideal physique. I also want a girl who is hot as **** so im assuming hot girls want hot guys. I want to be in great shape when im as old as paki. I also want to compete in the future.

I highly appreciate muscular development and always have.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When if first started i wanted to be big because i was tall and skinny, now i do it because i love training, i havent measured my arms and **** like those in ages but i feel good after a good workout.

and my ass is getting harder and sexy, dont have a pic on my comp at the mo' but im sure COACH has a ****load of them.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great Topic Flex.

I love to train ! I absolutely love it !

I want to progressively improve my physique and if the oportunity comes to compete, I 'll do it. But ultimately for me this sport is all about improving yourself, building your body to resemble what you want it to be and of course I want to be big but conserving my aesthetics.

Like books or academics are the way to improve your mind and knowledge, bodybuilding is the way to improve your physical self.

Once again I would love to step on stage at a natural show.

Bodybuilding is a unique sport, in that most of its fans are also bodybuilders themselves. Where do you see yourself going with it in the next ten years or so? Are you looking to stand on stage with top NPC amateurs to try for an IFBB pro card? Are you just competing as a hobby and something fun to do? Or, are you just lifting weights to be big?

Share your thoughts. :wave1:

@ Coach
"Shape comming soon" ?... dude you are in shape... unless of course you were getting ready for a contest.. but thats a whole different ball game!
I competed twice and every year from mid of the year till October I fool myself that I would again give it a shot but I kindda know thats not going to happen... pinned down by responsibilities!

BTW Great topic for a thread Flex.

I know that, friend Paki!
It costs a lot with so many responsibilities!
And great priorities!
Especially with family, children!

But the thing I miss a lot in my gym!
It is those who advocate a stimulant-free way!

In my gym I am the last of the dinosaurs!
Since we do not use anything with my athletes and me!
And that has created a very distant
Among my co-workers, athletes and me!

But hey everyone is free to use different paths
As Natzo, I feel fully faithfully!

It's a shame!
Losing all that instant, that moment!
Use the force itself that gives us life!
And letting go, The great power of the human being!
This in a natural way!

Sport in general, gives us physical and spiritual growth!
I feel that every day is an opportunity to meet!
With the limits
With this incredible feeling to practice this beautiful sport!

This athlete has only months working with me!
He began to work with me in a state of zero!

Also, in the natural way!
And every improvement surprises everyone!
Especially to those who faithfully believe in the drugs!
That unbelievers, they'd reply that
is a lie!

6199754662_e476d3447e_z-1.jpg

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
When if first started i wanted to be big because i was tall and skinny, now i do it because i love training, i havent measured my arms and **** like those in ages but i feel good after a good workout.

Same here.

I'm working out cus I enjoy it, like Cardu said it feels great, I'm happy with the way I look and I enjoy being awesome :icon_mrgreen:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coach got his nipple pierced and tkd got his buttcheeks pierced together.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL i discover that i have a insane metabolism i burning fat really quickly without doing cardio and i own it to you guys for that pictures thread crictics lol.......i am going to judge myself in december and see if i can compete next year

By the way im extremely leaner than in that thread im just ****ing awesome:nana2:

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL i discover that i have a insane metabolism i burning fat really quickly without doing cardio and i own it to you guys for that pictures thread crictics lol.......i am going to judge myself in december and see if i can compete next year

By the way im extremely leaner than in that thread im just ****ing awesome:nana2:

pics or it didnt happen!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pics or it didnt happen!

I loose the usb cable of my camera i used to have two but i cant find neither as soon as i find it i would upload the pics with no problem

Mike33

Mike33

I have one goal with my bodybuilding right now and that is to get a IFBB-pro card one day! :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO @ robcardu

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
inb4 another ****ty quality phone pics with gyno.

You dirty little prick:baseballbat:...............LOL no i think i told you guys it was fat that is all fixed now:biggrin1:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to acheive what ive always thought would be my ideal physique. I also want a girl who is hot as **** so im assuming hot girls want hot guys. I want to be in great shape when im as old as paki. I also want to compete in the future.

I highly appreciate muscular development and always have.
Bodybuilders aren't known to have good looking girlfriends/wives. The few exceptions I can think of are Peter/Jessica Putnam and King/Barbara Kamali, but I'm fairly sure both of those relationships ended. And no, I don't consider Ava Cowan good looking. Hot body? Yes. Good looking? Not really.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ I see what you mean Flex. I dont mean i gotta look huge to get a hot girl. I just wanna look good enough to get a girl who is good enough in my eyes. Even though i have gotten some pretty hot girls, its still part of the never ending mission lol