• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dave Turk Updates!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:Badger::Badger::Badger:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
c'mon man....

dont joke with serious ****.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Might aswell make a video titled "Dave turk posing October 2011" and just rick roll us. C'mon brah, i need jack off material... i mean motivation..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dude what the ****?! lol thats like the worse smiley ever.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The truth is, I don't keep in touch with David anymore. We had a fallout at the start of his diet this year.

All I heard, is he dieted for about 6-8 weeks and wasn't happy with how it was going. So, he's not competing this year. No idea when he will compete again, or if he ever will. I don't really care to be honest.

Hope this helps.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To clear things up:

I believe I dieted for about 8 weeks. I was on track, I believe I was around 216-218lbs or so. Just wasn't really 100% focused/motivated because during that time period, I was very fortunate to land a full-time position. Weeks before I stopped my diet I contemplated whether to finish up or not because I was still on track and had plenty of time BUT I thought about my career and figured do I put a bodybuilding show over my career when I can do these shows whenever? Obviously you see the choice. I do appreciate everyone's interest and hate to dissapoint but trust me I made a very wise choice.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To clear things up:

I believe I dieted for about 8 weeks. I was on track, I believe I was around 216-218lbs or so. Just wasn't really 100% focused/motivated because during that time period, I was very fortunate to land a full-time position. Weeks before I stopped my diet I contemplated whether to finish up or not because I was still on track and had plenty of time BUT I thought about my career and figured do I put a bodybuilding show over my career when I can do these shows whenever? Obviously you see the choice. I do appreciate everyone's interest and hate to dissapoint but trust me I made a very wise choice.
Obviously for the best. But a shame, because I think you could of won the overall at the Steele Championships. Competition wasn't as tough as I expected it to be.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To clear things up:

Wise choice and wish you all the best in both BBing and whichever line of work you have chosen.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
To clear things up:

thanks for sttoping by bro, I respect your decision.

please qhen you're competing or not give us some updates, we all in here appreciatte your work and bodybuilding mindset.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What is your carreer?

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

WELL THE GUY DID A SMART MOVE, NO JOB = NO BODY BUILDING

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wise choice indeed Turk, glad your still alive too.