• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Breaking Bad

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wondering if anyone here watches the show breaking bad? I thought the season finale was amazing and really wrapped up the story line well, for the end of the 4th season. I am kind of concerned about what the fifth season can possibly be about. I was also very happy with how quickly the episode progressed. Any thoughts from other BrBa fans?

I am hoping Line follows this show.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/inside-breaking-bad-episode-413-face-off

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
TIm does.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Breaking Bad rocks, it's an awesome story with great characters. A light hearted alternative would be 'weeds' it's funny as with similar drug pushing trials and tribulations

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ive seen season 1-3 and im gonna download 4.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
U have got some awesome episodes to watch then dilated. Enjoy em bro!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks! i wouldve watched them on tv but i didnt start season 1 until after season 4 had commenced so i didnt want to be all over the place with the story.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Have just finished Season 1 and started season 2 .... thoroughly enjoying it so far!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of the best series i've watched! it's just brilliant :D

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I love that show! I am so bummed it is over for the season!! I bet you guys like Sons of Anarchy too.. Kicks ass!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I've seen 3-4 episodes now and then, and it seemed really good.

have to check out season 1 but only after this season of Dexter and Supernatural.

I'm watching and enjoying walking dead season 2 too at the moment.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Walking Dead" thats all i have to say...

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wondering if anyone here watches the show breaking bad? I thought the season finale was amazing and really wrapped up the story line well, for the end of the 4th season. I am kind of concerned about what the fifth season can possibly be about. I was also very happy with how quickly the episode progressed. Any thoughts from other BrBa fans?

I thought the start of Season Four was quite poor but it definitely picked up and the last couple of episodes were great.

I am suprised there is apperantly going to be a Fifth Season, I also cant see where they will go with it, thought Season Four ended well it could have been a good place to end the Series.

Anyone who has not watched, definitely needs to check this out.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought the start of Season Four was quite poor but it definitely picked up and the last couple of episodes were great.

I am suprised there is apperantly going to be a Fifth Season, I also cant see where they will go with it, thought Season Four ended well it could have been a good place to end the Series.

Anyone who has not watched, definitely needs to check this out.

I agree about being able to end the series at the end of season 4. I read in an article that their was originally only going to be 4 seasons, but that something happened and a 5th season was signed on for. I hope the show does not drag out and i hope season 5 brings an end to the series for sure. I would hate to see such a good show, in my opinion, get ruined by its own popularity by continuing on past what should be the last season.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I think it will be plain and simply due to its popularity if it continues, money talks as they say.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think season 5 will be more about Walt's character development. Since season 1, there have been big changes and during season four there were hardly any changes up until a drastic change at the very end.

BTW am i the only one who finds walts wife to be annoying? there were times where i skipped through their conversations because it had very little character or story development, felt more like filler arguements. Anywho, she's not even close to being as annoying as Dexters sister from the show Dexter.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think season 5 will be more about Walt's character development. Since season 1, there have been big changes and during season four there were hardly any changes up until a drastic change at the very end.

BTW am i the only one who finds walts wife to be annoying? there were times where i skipped through their conversations because it had very little character or story development, felt more like filler arguements. Anywho, she's not even close to being as annoying as Dexters sister from the show Dexter.

Yes I agree, Walts wife was extremly annoying which is why I didnt like the start of season 4, it was mostly because of how annoying her charchter was.