• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victors Offseason Weight Seems to Be Pretty Much?

T

TSK

He goes to the scale at the beginning of the video... 340-344 pounds. That's heavy. Old vid I know, but nice to see if he's coming back hard and taking the Sandow next year? What you think? Should he get back with Oscar? I think it's maybe just matter of hes condition (and Kai's condition also) if Victor is going to get it. If Kai and Victor nails it, Phil Heath will have trouble keeping it.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He says at the beginning that he's 270...no way he's 344...

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was the cameraman or someone poked him playfully behind the scale!
I do this constantly with my clients!
A joke does not kill anyone!

Well that was in 2009
The new Victor is much more on the other line
Aesthetic complete line!

But believe me, Victor does not represent any danger to the boy, Phil

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
starringOP-1.jpg

T

TSK

I didn't notice that it was a joke... feel little shamed that I thought that Victor could be 344 in that shape...

But yes, I really think that he can posses threat to present king Heath if he just learns to come shredded.

189603.jpg

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only 2 people have the slightest chance of beating Phil in the next few years (Victor only has a few years left in him). Those 2 are Kai Greene and Jay Cutler, and possibly Evan Centopani if he makes some crazy improvements.

T

TSK

Hes not that old. 39 years next year and hes midsection hasn't started growing like Cutlers or King Colemans at older age.

But, you are right I also think Kai has the best chance to take the Sandow. Kais problem seems to be the same as Victors, condition. I don't remember if Phil Heath has ever come in bad shape to competition... He has better reliability about condition than Dexter.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Evan in in a year or two will be in a position to beat Phil... I still havent given up on Cedric eaither!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way. Evan has no chest, Period.

fdelval

fdelval

Well, chest is not Phil's strongest point...

But in every other aspect, Phil beats Evan. I see a no contest there.
The only men capable of defy Phil are: Cedric, Curry or Roelly.
But they somewhat cant nail it, but we must wait and see.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
oldez

oldez

Vic is too old. Nobody has ever peaked at 39.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic is too old. Nobody has ever peaked at 39.

What you mean by peaked.....peaked for a contest or life peak as far as muscle maturity because as far as i concern ronnie did it in the 2005 mr olympia pre judging....he peaked for a contest as far as conditioning, maturity and density goes

05omens_irvgleb1102-1.jpg

And he looked way more dense than that in video and sometimes make me think he peaked for lifetime at that mr o....even better than 2003!! as far as mucle maturity and density goes

Last edited:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie looked great in 2005, but that certainly wasn't his "peak." He was literally 20 pounds lighter than other Olympas there.

Love how you guys always use "freak show" Ronnie Coleman as your only example. Normal rules never applied to King Coleman, so find a better example.

oldez

oldez

Ronnie looked great in 2005, but that certainly wasn't his "peak." He was literally 20 pounds lighter than other Olympas there.

Love how you guys always use "freak show" Ronnie Coleman as your only example. Normal rules never applied to King Coleman, so find a better example.

X2

If Vic wants to beat Kai and Phil he should come in bigger and harder than ever. That is not going to happen. Victor peaked at 34 in 2007 when he came in second. Then came the leg injury. **** happens. It is around the age of 34-36 when most bodybuilders peak.

I think Vic looked his best in 2007. 4 years after no improvements. Phil on the other hand is improving.
QW5Q1907_BYHAQKYFCS-1.jpg
189600.jpg

QW5Q1946_PABVCMSXXB-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigROn-1.png

Man look at that......that looks like peak to me

Edit> And wasnt Ronnie 39 at 03?

Last edited:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off, that's one of the worst pictures I've ever seen.

Second, just because you liked his look that year doesn't make it his bodybuilding peak. His peak was most likely 2003, where he weighed close to 290 pounds, dry as hell. 2005, he only weighed about 273 pounds.

Once again, I really liked Ronnie's look in 2005. He brought in a smaller, conditioned, physique. But, there's no doubt Jay Cutler wasn't too far behind Ron that year. I think that's why Ron tried to come into Olympia 2006 weighing 300 pounds, even with missing an entire lat.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROFL that is because is a screen shot of a video

oldez

oldez

I think we can all agree on that Vic isn't Ronnie Coleman. So it's quite unrealistic to expect Vic to make vast improvements at his age. Look at Toney Freeman. Look at Dexter Jackson. Sure they have stayed competitive at an older age, but have they made improvements? NO! The same goes with Jay. There has been a stedy decline for 2-3 years. He peaked at 34-36. There are guys like Phil who will be 32 in December and Wolf who'll be 33 at the end of this month and still have 3-4 years to make improvements. Kai isn't that young either. He'll be 37 at the next Olympia and I think we have seen the best of him when it comes to mass. He still has not nailed his conditioning though.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Vic is as good as in 2007, I can see him battling with Phil but def. not beating him.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He can't battle Phil. He doesn't look better than him in any pose.

PS: Ronnie Coleman can smoke all Mr Olympias. He's the greatest, my wonderboy Jay said it a thousend times.