• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Quincy Wincklaar wins Juliette Bergman and a IFBB PRO CARD!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
IFBB Pro QUinCY WINCKLAAR

and a great poser too.

oldez

oldez

Looks better than Roelly.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah looks good

Mike33

Mike33

Congrats to him :) I think he can go far!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't want to sound rude, but he looks like an excelent amateur, not what I think a pro should be, size-wise. Congratz to him, but he would need at least 2 off year to gain some decent size to compete with the big guys, or even his brother Roelly.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Quincy! Still needs to make improvements in order to do damage.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I don't want to sound rude, but he looks like an excelent amateur, not what I think a pro should be, size-wise. Congratz to him, but he would need at least 2 off year to gain some decent size to compete with the big guys, or even his brother Roelly.

I agree about the "size wise" comment, especially in todays bb'ing standards, but congrats to him! The sooner the better right? haha. I thought he would have done the Arnold Amateurs again and try to win his pro card there, but good for him now.

And I also think that he might be better in a few years than his brother Roelly. At least his back is better with better insertions.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

lol c'mon man.. he just turned pro yesterday !

every guy that turns pro does not have the size to compete with the best yet. eg. Evan Centopani, Steve Kucklo, Phil heath , Juan Morel, Ronnie Coleman.

This is just the beggining of his journey.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Ha-ha-ha, so funny. (Ironic mode of).

Just to shut up some mouths, this is 1991 Kevin Levrone, 1991 Junior Nationals. He was 25 y/o.

1991npcjrnationals9-1.jpg

1991npcjrnationals8-1.jpg

1991npcjrnationals7-1.jpg

1991npcjrnationals6-1.jpg

1991npcjrnationals4-1.jpg

1991npcjrnationals3-1.jpg

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
.... yes Mvsf1.... I didn't put Levrone in my examples. ok you've found the 1%, congrats.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah but he came in a lot leaner and crisper at the Olympia and didnt look as commanding next to one certain Mr Dorian Yates:yes: .... and took 2nd which is VERY impressive considering he had been a pro not even full 12 months!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Quincy wasn't Roelly's brother, he would not be a pro today. Period.

Oh, and it's not only Levrone. I can find hundred bodybuilders that looked MUCH MUCH better than him.

Flex, 1992, NPC Championships, 26 y/o.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
dude what are you talking about?

Quincy won the Juliette bergman classic, and well deserved - that show gives the overall winner a pro card.

of course it is not as competitive as the Arnold amateur, but if you win it you get a card. AND HE ****ING DESERVED IT. Roelly has nothing to do with it.

Its not fair to Quincy who has a lot to improve to be compared with Levrone or Flex those freakin genetic freaks!

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its not fair to Quincy who has a lot to improve to be compared with Levrone or Flex those freakin genetic freaks!

Winklaar brothers clearly dont have good genetics...wait what?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude what are you talking about?

Quincy won the Juliette bergman classic, and well deserved - that show gives the overall winner a pro card.

of course it is not as competitive as the Arnold amateur, but if you win it you get a card. AND HE ****ING DESERVED IT. Roelly has nothing to do with it.

Who the f.uck said he didn't follow the rules? I said he doesn't look like a pro, even not like a guy winning the US Nationals or any great NPC show. I'm comparing him to guys that were in his place 20 years ago.

Forget about Levrone and Wheeler:

Cormier at 25 y/o.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He has a long ways to go before he can be competative in the pro ranks.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree about the "size wise" comment, especially in todays bb'ing standards, but congrats to him! The sooner the better right? haha. I thought he would have done the Arnold Amateurs again and try to win his pro card there, but good for him now.

And I also think that he might be better in a few years than his brother Roelly. At least his back is better with better insertions.

..That's my point! .. I'm totally agree with my Italian friend!