• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Video of the new talent Daniel Toth from Best Body Nutrition

F

fitness-allrounder

Yet another great video of the new Best Body Nutrition athlete Daniel Toth! :Dance:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"New Talent" seems to have been on juice for decades and in that respect looks quite worne out already ... he looks good but "the talent" has maxed out and I would be surprised (shocked actually) if he makes improvements and makes it any further than where he is... sorry!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"New Talent" seems to have been on juice for decades and in that respect looks quite worne out already ... he looks good but "the talent" has maxed out and I would be surprised (shocked actually) if he makes improvements and makes it any further than where he is... sorry!

F

Fitness-Journal

You can be sure! Ronny Rockel was also getting better and no one believed it. Look at him at the Arnold in March ;-) and then write me again.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can be sure! Ronny Rockel was also getting better and no one believed it. Look at him at the Arnold in March ;-) and then write me again.
Rockel finally started bringing the conditioning in his glutes and hamstrings that always was terrible.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Also compare Rockel and this dudes pictures side by side and IMHO Rockel still has a more youthful look to his physique than this guy... and that was my point in the first place! I dont have anything against "him" per se its just that I kinda get a little ticked off when someone with just 2 posts rants about an athelete with just a litle above average potential! If he improves all the power to him ... but I doubt he will get far... his face and body looks tired & wary already!

P.S. @ Fitness-Journal (with 10 posts) Almost everyone believed in Ronny's abilities, in fact in the beginning, people were always complaining why he was not being given a fair placing at shows... not sure w

Last edited:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

And you are basing this on what exactly? B/c of the way his face looks and that he looks like he has been tanning for years? Dont think that relates very strongly to how long he has been on juice.

Plus your post counts isnt even half of mine, therefore u must know nothing.

IN YO.....................FAAAAAAZZZZE!!!!!!!! JAJAJAJAJA!

lulz :D

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And you are basing this on what exactly? B/c of the way his face looks and that he looks like he has been tanning for years? Dont think that relates very strongly to how long he has been on juice.

Plus your post counts isnt even half of mine, therefore u must know nothing.

IN YO.....................FAAAAAAZZZZE!!!!!!!! JAJAJAJAJA!

lulz :D

At least you are happy ... love to bring a smile on a retards face! After living your life through similar "hardships" as Kai Greene you should grab and hold on to every bit of happiness you that comes your way...

Number of his posts got into my reply because if all of a sudden a "new member" started singing praises about a "new talent" anyone who doesnt think with their As(s) (that by logic rules you and Kai out!) would be suspecious.... And its the look of his physique not tan that tells the tale but you after suffering all those hardships (ala Kai Greene) in your life have gotten into a habit of connecting dots that arent simply there!

BTW its about my diq up your asz re you idiotic comments about Jay... I would have thought you, after having suffer similar "HARDSHIPS" in your life would have already forgotten about that pain... I guess not!

Last edited:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least you are happy ... love to bring a smile on a retards face! After living your life through similar "hardships" as Kai Greene you should grab and hold on to every bit of happiness you that comes your way...

Number of his posts got into my reply because if all of a sudden a "new member" started singing praises about a "new talent" anyone who doesnt think with their As(s) (that by logic rules you and Kai out!) would be suspecious.... And its the look of his physique not tan that tells the tale but you after suffering all those hardships (ala Kai Greene) in your life have gotten into a habit of connecting dots that arent simply there!

BTW its about my diq up your asz re you idiotic comments about Jay... I would have thought you, after having suffer similar "HARDSHIPS" in your life would have already forgotten about that pain... I guess not!

IN YO FAZZZE I PWNT U FAHAD STYLE BOY!

little boy, boy boy.

Little puny boy. I bench yr face with my fahad muscles boy!

JAJAJAJA !!!!

I OWNT U LIITTTLE BOY!

F

Fitness-Journal

^ Also compare Rockel and this dudes pictures side by side and IMHO Rockel still has a more youthful look to his physique than this guy...

do you really believe what you are writing? Ronny is in the ranking of top 10 with 39 years and Daniel is amateur with 29 years. Excuse me but that's crazy what you are writing and not objective. Place 2 pictures side by side. But we will see that Arnold is in 4 months.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IN YO FAZZZE I PWNT U FAHAD STYLE BOY!

little boy, boy boy.

Little puny boy. I bench yr face with my fahad muscles boy!

JAJAJAJA !!!!

I OWNT U LIITTTLE BOY!

Thank you for this reply... and with that I rest my case!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you really believe what you are writing? Ronny is in the ranking of top 10 with 39 years and Daniel is amateur with 29 years. Excuse me but that's crazy what you are writing and not objective. Place 2 pictures side by side. But we will see that Arnold is in 4 months.

you didnt get my point, Rockel a 39 year old veteran BBer has a more youthful physique than a 29 year old amature BB Daniel and that happens only when you "rush" things re chemical use/abuse... and when you do that, you inevitably stun growth and look of a physique that would have been possible had you taken a more controlled route! Ronnie Coleman is prime example of that he quitely kept on adding quality muscles year after year ... with this Daniel guy and that Russian kid I can see that they've been "rushed" into what they look like and their boddies look wary and run down!
So like I said I would be happy to be proven wrong by him because I cant be jealous of someones success... if he succeeds GREAT, all the power to him! Its just that when I look at him I cant see him making strides to get far!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paki, you aren't really making any sense. His body looks "tired" and "run down," you're going to have to come up with a better explanation than that.

There's almost no doubt this kid is growth'd up already, but he looks damn impressive for only 29 years old. Bright future I'm sure.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
29 years old?

He looks really good. I'm sure there is still rom for improvement, i'd wtach that waist and obliques, nothing major by now but it can ruin his V-taper.

guy looks awesome, good luck for the Arnold.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LMAO @ Ben trolling the hell out of paki hahaha

is this Tooth fella a pro?

F

Fitness-Journal

The fitness experts from Best Body Nutrition and Daniel Toth concluded a cooperation contract. As from now, the exceptional athlete relies on the high-grade sports nutrition products of the German manufacturer.

The winner of last year’s IFBB - Body-Xtreme Invitational and NAC - Ms. & Mr. Universe Daniel Toth is contracted by Best Body Nutr......ition as from now. Therewith, he benefits from the experience and the high-grade sports nutrition products from the German manufacturer Best Body Nutrition.

Daniel Toth and Andreas Arzt (CEO of Best Body Nutrition) signed the contract on 21st October. Andreas Arzt about the agreement: “We are looking forward to a great cooperation with Daniel and proudly support this successful athlete with our nutrition and know-how.”

In cooperation with the Best Body Nutrition Team Ferenc Pinter and Manuel Bauer, Daniel is preparing for his next big target – the win of the Arnold Classics (AC) Amateurs 2012 in Columbus (Ohio). The AC Amateurs will be staged within the framework of the Arnold Classics from 1st – 4th March 2012 during the Arnold Schwarzenegger Sport Festivals. This event belongs to the most important competitions in the world of Bodybuilding.

Daniel announces: „It’s my big dream to win the AC Amateurs and the next big target in my life in order to start my career as a professional Bodybuilder and to participate in pro competitions. With the support of Best Body Nutrition, I’m convinced that I can work optimally on this target and have best conditions. I’m looking forward to our successful cooperation.“ 336953 264949663541658 100000798786803 701373 2080173805 o