• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Keith Williams Road to Nationals

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regardless of what people say about his strcutural shortcomings.. I still wish he wins it because IMHO he has more than paid his dues... and that should count for something... especially in a world where Kevin English has yet again won Olympia!!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Regardless of what people say about his strcutural shortcomings.. I still wish he wins it because IMHO he has more than paid his dues... and that should count for something... especially in a world where Kevin English has yet again won Olympia!!!!

QFT ...........

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Agree as well. If no one else comes outta nowhere, like Cedric did 3 years ago, then yeah I have Keith winning over Dusty.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keith should win this time (if he's ON and I'm sure he is). But that doesn't mean he should win only because he has paid his dues (which he, in fact, has paid several times lol).