• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB worlds in INdia - pics and vids

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Look who is doing it...

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watch it Zane!!! for all time best aesthetics in that particular pose

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome HD pics!!:)

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn every ****ing body in shape

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most of the are much better than your wonderboy "Roelly's brother". Much better.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After being bombarded with pros yearround Its always refreshing to see these guys... amazing conditionning! Two months of mostly boiled fish and 150 or so clens later I bet we could look like them too :happy:... but I cant eat fish for two days straight let alone two months!:icon_doubt:
Its sad the mainsteam BBing media doesnt give these guys more coverage... its mainly team US/NPC fault that they have for all intent and purposes given up on this competition... I remeber the days when Ron Coleman , Ronnie Coleman and Alq Gurley (Rich Gaspai, Mike Christian and Lee Labrada before them) were representing USA and theires was always one of the strong teams... and US BBing media gave the competition its due credit... but ever since US neglected World Championships, the magazines gave up on it too.... VERY SAD!

Last edited:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Salama is f*cking huge!

72447d1320520622miestenkehonrakennuksenm-1.jpg

BTW, did you guys know, that Salama, in Finnish stands for lightning.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
and what about this guy?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
More Mohamed Salama

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Great back, but too much synthol in the shoulders and his lower body doesn't match the upper...

F

Freak

^^ Great back, but too much synthol in the shoulders and his lower body doesn't match the upper...

lol where the hell did you find synthol there?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol where the hell did you find synthol there?

lol Really? His shoulders are about to rupture, his traps look syntholed aswell. He has great lats, good arms and good quads... mediocre chest, no hamstrings... dude is huge but kind of a mess.

A lot of these middle eastern bodybuilders love shoving synthol in their rear delts.

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol Really? His shoulders are about to rupture, his traps look syntholed aswell. He has great lats, good arms and good quads... mediocre chest, no hamstrings... dude is huge but kind of a mess.

A lot of these middle eastern bodybuilders love shoving synthol in their rear delts.

IMO Freak thought that FlexFan was talking about the guy who is on the 1st post (and that 1st post appears at the start of every new page), while FlexFan posted about that Salama oilbag.

F

Freak

IMO Freak thought that FlexFan was talking about the guy who is on the 1st post (and that 1st post appears at the start of every new page), while FlexFan posted about that Salama oilbag.
You're right, thx for clearing that up. As for the other dude, yeah I agree he does look pretty awkward in some areas

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
ic ic, yeah the guy at the top of this page is badass. He was in much better condition in the ASC Amateur Europe though.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What about the 3 deaths at this show so far? Don't mention the drugs or something cus we don't want another mickeymouse on our asses lol.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ What do u mean? there were 3 deaths? as in this year or over the years?

LMAO @ Mickeymouse.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes, that's what I meant, thanks...

Here's a not so bad pic:

Salama-1.jpg

Funny after all he got 5th...

Sammi Al Hadad(up to 90kg) won the overall...