• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Train with kai III - Lges

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Part 1 now on youtube

I personally think its awesome.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Grab some water, were are about to get started" Did he said that? WTF!!!!!!!

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy he trains should be something close to a moron...I still wonder how obviously advanced bodybuilders fail to put 2 and 2 together and make the trainer and viewers frustrated with the ultra-bad form they repeat over and over again, despite all the remarks and the pretty good atmosphere they have around, that gives them opportunity to focus and just do it f***in right!

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy he trains should be something close to a moron...I still wonder how obviously advanced bodybuilders fail to put 2 and 2 together and make the trainer and viewers frustrated with the ultra-bad form they repeat over and over again, despite all the remarks and the pretty good atmosphere they have around, that gives them opportunity to focus and just do it f***in right!

That's what's wrong with today's bodybuilding. Dumb****s juice their brains out and become entitled as "advanced" bodybuilders.

Kai kicks ass though.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
That's what's wrong with today's bodybuilding. Dumb****s juice their brains out and become entitled as "advanced" bodybuilders.

Kai kicks ass though.

word.

it takes more than that to be a top pro. kai owns it.