• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Albert Pujols, worth 254 mil, is he clean and is he 32yo??

R

RIP

Albert Pujols, is he worth $254 mil. is he clean and is he really 32 years old??

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean is he clean?

I've never seen a hitter as consistantly dominant as Pujols. Hall of famer easily, and one of the best hitters in baseball history.

R

RIP

He is a stud, there's no doubting that, I would love to have him on my team any day. As far as clean, is he steriod or other enhancement free? My personal feeling is im not sure if he is or not.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No idea. They just found out Ryan Braun (last year's MVP) was using steroids last year.

R

RIP

I saw that "The Hebrew Hammer" another good ballplayer.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes worth every penny, even when he's not that young, his popularity and what he's done in the past is worth teh money and the most import thing is what Flexito said, is def. a hall of famer.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I got a good laugh from the "is he 32?" question, but I guess you really cannot be too sure. Every time I hear of these issues I think of that Danny kid in the Little League World Series who ended up being 18 or something. From all accounts he is clean, so I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, although his coworkers certainly make that a little difficult with everything that has gone on. It should be interesting to see where it goes, and thanks for sharing.