• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sport for fitness

Gilroye

Gilroye

Hey...
Guys I just want to ask what do you think which sport is best option for the purpose of gaining fitness...???
share your opinion with me...
Burlingame Bodybuilding

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
humm... bodybuilding?

but if you want a main stream sport, or an Olympic sport I would go with Triathlon.

R

RIP

If you know how to skate, throw a pair on and hit the ice. Its a great way to increase stamina and burn calories. You don't see too many over weight Hockey players out there.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
idk what exactly it is youre asking but boxing is a great sport that requires a lot of performance.

O

oceanwild

good exercise on body building.

T

Tommy

I do track. Long distance running and stuff like that are best for fitness

F

Fozz

I think track, honestly. Specifically, sprints. That is one of the ideal body forms for many people. Jacked sprinters versus skeleton distance runners (no offense distance runners!).

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I have never really been able to understand how some people can just run without anything else going on, but I guess they do and they love it. That is not me, though, and so for my exercise, my cardio at least, I need to play some kind of sport or be on a machine. I love to play basketball and racquetball when I am at the gym, but of course that depends on other people who I am can play with, but it is pretty easy to find someone. I do like soccer, but that takes a lot more people.

WizardX

WizardX

I will say it's rugby. I usually admire how rugby players are very strong and run very fast. I think that they are usually keen about weight lifting and sprinting which is good for fitness.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For building shape and fitness, exercises like weight lifting, jogging, engaging in soccer are a few of the many others out there I'd recommend.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was younger, my sport was street basketball where we play in the court by the side of the road. It was a 3x3 game and lots of fun. My main purpose was to enjoy but I also get a lot of exercise in the process. My weight was 130 pounds at that time no matter how much I eat and how often I snack. Now that my age doesn’t permit me to play basketball anymore, I have difficulty in maintaining my 150 pounds of weight.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think badminton, tennis and swimming give the whole body a good exercise.

The fact that you rest and replay makes it an ideal at weight cutting too.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I would just like to thank the user who mentioned rugby above. My experience with rugby was very minimal, but my college roommate was on the team and I have to say that those were some of the funnest games to go to. I did play once in practice as a sub for the team, but I quickly realized I had no idea what I was doing...it was fun though.