• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Six pack diet

Gilroye

Gilroye

Hey...
Here are diet plan for 6 pack...
8 am: Breakfast
1 chicken breast, 1 cup of steamed brown rice, 1 small salad.
11 am: Snack
Turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread (NO cheese or mayo!!).
2 pm: Lunch
8 ounces of top round steak, 2 boiled red potatoes, 1 cup of cottage cheese (make it non-fat)
5 pm: Snack
Egg white omelet, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast
8 pm: Dinner
8 ounces of fish (salmon/tuna), 2 cups of whole wheat pasta, 1 small salad.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't take a genius to come up with that eating program.

Also, some things in it make no sense to me. Like salad/chicken/rice in the morning? Gross. And why does the salad have to be small? It also looks like the highest carb meal is the last at 8pm, which is dumb.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Doesn't take a genius to come up with that eating program.

Also, some things in it make no sense to me. Like salad/chicken/rice in the morning? Gross. And why does the salad have to be small? It also looks like the highest carb meal is the last at 8pm, which is dumb.

I would listen to the guy with the sickest 6 pack in this forum.

ironfreak

ironfreak

i would say shuffle the carb around, carbs should deplete as day proceeds

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i would say shuffle the carb around, carbs should deplete as day proceeds

I agree. Plus "two boiled potato's" , potatoes vary in size from very small to freakin huge, if they are large, thats a ton of starchy carbs. Thats a pretty moderate to high carb diet, some people would have trouble getting a six pack with that if their metabolism isnt that fast and they dont use those carbs. This diet is too simplified, it doesnt take activity level and weight lifting into consideration. A person with a slow metabolism who doesnt use those carbs well will have a hell of a time getting a six pack.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's more carbs than I've been eating basically all year, lol. And I'm no couch potato, I train my ass off.

S

sandygothes

Nice suggest.It's not a fad diet. And no weird vacuum-sealed meals that have to be special-delivered to your home by the food police.

A

Alton

Well,I am agree with your all reviews about the six pack diet.According to me that all these diets so perfectible for get the fitness and build the muscles so i am really thankful for sharing about the six pack diets.Vegetarian foods and other energetic foods so good for gain the six pack...

J

johnlee1

Hi everyone!
I also want to make 6 pack body. to make and keep your body 6 pack you have to follow some rules
Eat good and clean food in the morning,Consume six small meals to keep your blood-sugar levels steady, and 3-4 liters of water a day.Eat at least 150g of protein each day from red meat, fish, chicken, eggs and milk. Do not go without food for more than three hours otherwise the body will suppress its calorie-burning capacity.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Really pushed those keywords alright. :santa:

U

Uriah

Hi Gilroye,
https://musclemecca.com/members/gilroye.htmlGreat post and will be of great help for those who are working to get six packs. Like to add besides having diet plans, workout regularly for six packs and make a set of renegade dumbbell rows, front squats with barbell and mountain climber on floor as they are great exercises for six packs.

M

MissPotato

I appreciate the importance of a "6 pack diet" plan, but I agree that rather than going down to the most minute details of your day's menu breakdown, train more/harder. The abs are the arguably the hardest part of the body to perfect, so it'll take more than dieting to get the job done.

D

DavidSharad

Hi guys.! Its a nice and informative discussion. If you want to get 6 pack abs, make a regular diet plan. Avoid all junk foods, eat fresh fruits, vegetables, red meat, cheese, dairy products and fish. Drink fruit juices and plenty of water. It will improve mental health, boos energy and give you fit body.

D

DavidSharad

Hi guys.! Its a nice and informative discussion. If you want to get 6 pack abs, make a regular diet plan. Avoid all junk foods, eat fresh fruits, vegetables, red meat, cheese, dairy products and fish. Drink fruit juices and plenty of water. It will improve mental health, boos energy and give you fit body.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stronglift

What the

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

B

Brink

Banned
Its like the dream of every guy but a very few of them actually gets it,Well a moderated amount of diet which supports the body in gaining the mass can be used for that.
Glad that people have this sort of knowledge which can help them a lot in staying good.

jersmith

jersmith

It's looks very healthy diet but i got job at office where i can't eat like that so is there any other alternate way to eat healthy diet and get benefits of size

A

Aierk

These diets aren't specifically for abs but yeah it has a positive impact on physical well being,But should be presence of the people who are actually into physical activities because if someone isn't into it and they still take it i guess that can be the reason behind gaining weight.