• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This guy named Nick del Toro

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Natural pro - Nick del Toro

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
That's not mvsf1.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This guys back has world class potential.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
his condition is sick, and has one of the best physiques (natural) i've seen.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his condition is sick, and has one of the best physiques (natural) i've seen.

You're in love... admit it!!!:icon_surprised:

He is very good but dont know about "one of the best" bit... because that would put him in the same group as Jeff Willet and Skip... and he is not there... not even close, not yet anyway!

Last edited:
P

power

That's the type of physique i aspire to have, lean and musclar.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You're in love... admit it!!!:icon_surprised:

He is very good but dont know about "one of the best" bit... because that would put him in the same group as Jeff Willet and Skip... and he is not there... not even close, not yet anyway!

yeah man, that is the kind of physique I aspire to have (after some diet weeks....lol)

exactly.

You forgot to take your pills, grampa xD

EL TORO MARTIN!!!!!!!!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a couple of good bi's, thats it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has a good build.

Does anyone have any pictures of what he looks like in his offseason though? Because judging by these videos, he would look pretty terrible. Reason why, is because conditioning is by far his best attribute. But how long does he really hold that kind of conditioning? A week? 2 weeks? He doesn't have much muscle mass, so I'm guessing he looks pretty ****ty in the offseason.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ding ding, looks like I'm right.

I knew this guy looked familiar. Look how bad he looks just one week after his show. I'm telling you right now, there is nothing special about this guy besides the conditioning he brings (which is very very impressive I might add). I'm sure there's a lot of guys on this forum way bigger than him.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats right, IMO the only impressive thing is his biceps (besides his conditioning) "the best physique thing" is just stupid, he must of been training for 3 months lol i think Natzo fell for this guy over his resemblance to msvf1.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I agree with you guys, although he doesn't have a lot of muscle mass its the condition that makes him look sick!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Goddamn, I was not expecting him to look that awful in the off-season.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have heaps more respect for him for putting this video and theres nothing wrong with him looking like that underneath those extran 20 pounds he is still the same BBer and its nice to know that he likes to "live" as well and not just be a slave to dieting & stuff. Good video because thats how it is with 95% of the BBers! When I competed last I gained back that much back in 2 days!!! The weight I took on stage was mostly stupid stupid stupid "diuretic induced" because I had dropped 20 pounds in two days of stupid diuretic crazyness and also I ate almost everything in sight for first couple of days following contest. The 30 pound he gained by the looks of those socks marks on his legs and puffy pecs, more than half that weight is water heaps more than half... and he'll get rid of that easy bet you he looks heaps better a week later!
Kudos to him for posting the video!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I dont like when people reffer to slender as "lean"... Ronnie Coleman was lean and muscular, Markus Ruhl was lean and muscular.... Yet this guy looks nothing like them... Lean reffers to low body fat not a particularly aesthetic physique.

Flex, while you have a point, i thnk you are underestimating or under appreciating the ammount of muscle he really has considering he is natural as well as both Natzo and I yet he appears to have more musclemass than either of us. Its still something to appreciate and look up to. The only thing out of the ordinary is his biceps but his genetics are still great throughout the body. Im mostly impressed by his genes, not everybody can get that type of muscularity and seperation regardless of their body fat.

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I dont like when people reffer to slender as "lean"... Ronnie Coleman was lean and muscular, Markus Ruhl was lean and muscular.... Yet this guy looks nothing like them... Lean reffers to low body fat not a particularly aesthetic physique.

Flex, while you have a point, i thnk you are underestimating or nondepreciating the ammount of muscle he really has considering he is natural as well as both Natzo and I yet he appears to have more musclemass than either of us. Its still something to appreciate and look up to. The only thing out of the ordinary is his biceps but his genetics are still great throughout the body. Im mostly impressed by his genes, not everybody can get that type of muscularity and seperation regardless of their body fat.

Last edited: