• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

looking for help on my first cycle

J

jason199

My first cycle im doing test e 1000mg jump start for first week then 250mg 2x a week for 8 to 13 weeks with 25 mg dbol pct nolvadex 40mg week and clomid 40mg week looking to have gain strength. Size but stay pretty cut.. I am looking for advice also diet advice for intake and any geneal advice since this will be my first cycle

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This should be enough... proper training, diet and rest with this will do wonders, if it really is your first cycle!

hotblood66

hotblood66

will you use clomid while u are on the gear?

J

jason199

I wasthinking abut which would be better as pct or during

Last edited:
hotblood66

hotblood66

after, train insane!!!!!

J

jason199

how long will these show up on a steroid test I know test e is1000mg300 abou ⁴ months anddbol is 5k weeks but wasn't not sure if a good pct would lower it

angeloko

angeloko

I start with the winstrol and I start with 1ml but I need some help because I don't know if is good enough to start.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My first cycle im doing test e 1000mg jump start for first week then 250mg 2x a week for 8 to 13 weeks with 25 mg dbol pct nolvadex 40mg week and clomid 40mg week looking to have gain strength. Size but stay pretty cut.. I am looking for advice also diet advice for intake and any geneal advice since this will be my first cycle

You didn't mention an AI, and with a 1,000 Mg Frontload, you are going to need it.
Then you are tossing in a Wet Oral ~ Dbol in known for Water Retention, as it has a High Rate of Aromatization.
I would recommend Aromasin over Arimidex for your AI, for a couple of reasons.

Aromasin Can't cause Estrogen Rebound if you stop suddenly.
Arimidex will, if you don't reduce the dosage down over a couple of weeks.
Arimidex can Negatively Impact Cholesterol.
While Aromasin in Studies, either had No Impact on Cholesterol, or a Positive Impact.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
First cycle!
Don't front load.
Do test e 250 2x wk
Do dbol 25 mg weeks 1-4 being first cycle---- I use dbol at 25 all the time I don't like bloat!
And as mentioned an ai will be good.
I have different option on it.
They all will cause lipid problems. The problem with lipids are from low estro not the ai.

H

heavyhitter

I agree...don't front load. 250 mgs of test a week with 25 mgs of dbol a day for a few weeks will be a great first cycle

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it is your first cycle you might want to just run the test first and see how you react before tossing in other substances. Even test is not to be taken lightly and everyone reacts differently. Less is more when you first start out. Your receptors will take everything in so no need to over do it.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How did your first cycle go?