• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

News of Gary Bogn

F

fitness-allrounder

With Gary Bogn?r the german company Best Body Nutrition signs a new Hungarian bodybuilding athlete starting 2012/12/12 for one year in the beginning:

?My name is Gergő ?Gary? Bogn?r and I'm 25 years old. I have been training for 11 years so I started when I was 14 in 2001. Then after 3 years of training I decided to compete and in 2004 with the help of Johnny Lantos (former IFBB Mr. Europe) I managed to win all my Junior competitions which was a big success for me. Now after 6 competitive years through with more than 30 amateur competitions at the age of 25 my next goal is to become an IFBB Pro. I will take a year off (2012) to bring my physic to the next level and hopefully get the pro card in 2013 spring at the Arnold Amateur.?

Last edited by a moderator: