• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hack - URGENT

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
THis is for TA or anyone that can solve this ****,

MYSELF AND OTHER MEMBERS LIKE MVSF1 AND DILATED CANNOT ACCESS MM USING FIREFOX OR CHROME...

I CAN ONLY ACCESS IT USING IE!!!

some mad **** is happening, please sort this out!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I'm on it.... I have found some images hosted on Tinypics have been infected so please be careful when you guys post images. Also there were some links posted by long term members leading to sites that had malware. In know this was not done intentionally..

Please let me know if you guys find anything specific that needs to be removed..I am doing my best to fix everything. I assure you we will not have these issues with the new site..

Thanks much for the notification..

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Talkadmin there is a virus a trojan especifically every time you load a page the trojan name is JS/Blackcoleref.T

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are def. BACK!!!!!!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys..thanks.. BTW-I am not sure how the virus got on the system but everything looks clean now. The only issue is that we have some adult content issues with google. If you see anything adult oriented please let me knopw so it can be moved into the private forums..

Thanks

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks again to TalkAdmin for cleaning this up.

Can I ask everyone to be careful with their links and content. We have the VIP section for adult stuff, so lets use it. If you aren't a VIP you can either beg to become one or open another browsing tab for fap.