• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler schedules surgery

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
jay_schedules_bicep-1.jpg

Four time Mr Olympia, Jay Cutler has announced that in early February he will have surgery to repair a tear in his upper left bicep. Cutler, who placed second to fellow bodybuilder Phil Heath at both the 2011 Mr Olympia and the 2011 Sheru Classic assures his fans that he will continue with his bodybuilding career and expects to be back training in the gym by late March.

The bicep injury was suffered three weeks prior to the 2011 Mr Olympia bodybuilding competition during a photoshoot. Stay tuned to MuscularDevelopment.com for more info on Jay Cutler and the world of bodybuilding.

jaybicep3-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to know he is getting it worked on NOT too keen about his idea of continuing BBing career... I hope that career does not include competing again because IMHO he has achieved heaps and needs to let it go now!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This is interesting because he said he wont be able to train upper body. He was reluctant to get his surgery because of his scheduled appearances. I was actually hoping he would get surgery later which wont allow him to compete in the MR.O which would force him to compete in smaller shows to qualify which would be awesome.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Neah... I think once you win it you dont have to qualify anymore, actually Im pretty sure thats the case. Also I am sure he does not want to get on stage against Phil again so he wont be doing Olympia again IMHO... ASC maybe but not not O!