• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai says he wants to get back to time he was a better poser -AMEN

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Kai Green a.k.a. ...Massive Mental Block... the hardest man... hardest working man in bodybuilding".... seriousely, the hardest working man in BBing... seriousely!?! He'd be hardest working man in BBing ONLY if butt clenching efforts in conjuring up nonsensical cryptic mumbo jumbo to pose articulate, counted towards "hard work"!
Im going to get flamed on this by male-butt-worshipers but the guy gives me the creeps... Im not being homophobe or anything and advanced apologies to to Kai fans but seriousely I dislike this guy to no ends!
"open up my flexability"... sounds like Dilated's wildest dreams are about to come true!

Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Kai Green a.k.a. ...Massive Mental Block... the hardest man... hardest working man in bodybuilding".... seriousely, the hardest working man in BBing... seriousely!?! He'd be hardest working man in BBing ONLY if butt clenching efforts in conjuring up nonsensical cryptic mumbo jumbo to pose articulate, counted towards "hard work"!
Im going to get flamed on this by male-butt-worshipers but the guy gives me the creeps... Im not being homophobe or anything and advanced apologies to to Kai fans but seriousely I dislike this guy to no ends!
"open up my flexability"... sounds like Dilated's wildest dreams are about to come true!

Not homophobic at all to gay bash. /sarcasm

I don't think Kai was ever much of a poser. I also think he has some sort of problem with motivation or the like and that he over-compensates with the psychological and self-help stuff. You can't talk down his work ethic in the gym, you only have to watch the lengths he goes through in the gym. As much as I hate his physique, he has a lot of potential to win against any of the other current crop of Top 5 pros.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

LOL

I agree with almost all that Tim said. But I do think he was a better poser before doing handstands and splits and gay **** in every transition.

look at this (nevermind the worm at the end) , a great posing routine:

or even this.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must be a homophobe because I (once again) noticed him bending over while facing away from camer/crowd... this time while climbing down the stair... anyways my "homophobia" aside this is hypocrisy at its best, I personally know IFBB armatures who were thrown out of Mr Asia and Worlds for unintentionally "mooning the judges" but then when money talks, all is well and good with what Pros (role models to the same armatures) do whatever the hell they want! :disgust:

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

you brought up an unteresting point mentioning the moon landing pose.

Kai not only goes to the moon but he actually plants life in mars with his routines.