JOJ trains arms. - Page 3
Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: JOJ trains arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I never bltched once about their ROM. I do however, know that this type of training is as dangerous as it gets. It's no question why Branch has more injuries than any other top IFBB pros. I'm sure there's many more to come.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Branch Warren will be off the map before the age of 40. Probably will only take one more severe injury within the next few years and he'll be another retired scrub bodybuilder that nobody gives a shlt about.
    true. 1010110

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's hard to believe Branch is only about 37. He looks like he's 57 years old.

LOL

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I never bltched once about their ROM. I do however, know that this type of training is as dangerous as it gets. It's no question why Branch has more injuries than any other top IFBB pros. I'm sure there's many more to come.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Branch Warren will be off the map before the age of 40. Probably will only take one more severe injury within the next few years and he'll be another retired scrub bodybuilder that nobody gives a shlt about.
    I never said you did I was teasing Natzo... I know where you & Tim are coming from and I dont disagree with your point of view that slow & controlled is better... what I have always tried to get accross is that the fast paced "bouncing of the chest training" has its benifits too... if Average Joe "grew into" (very important "grew into") doing JOJ + Branch style training (as both of them have) with "average Joe weights" it would only do them good!
    BTW Branch doesnt look a day over 10 years older than you
    Two if after being in competetive BBing for 20 years, winning multiple different national copmetitions, ASC and placing 2nd in Olympia he retires due to a severe injury in next (could you made that prediction any safer... i wonder?) few years.... and then if a small group of SOBs decided to not give a sh'i't about him then its their bad!

Last edited by pakiman; 02-18-2012 at 02:02 AM.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    I never said you did I was teasing Natzo... I know where you & Tim are coming from and I dont disagree with your point of view that slow & controlled is better... what I have always tried to get accross is that the fast paced "bouncing of the chest training" has its benifits too... if Average Joe "grew into" (very important "grew into") doing JOJ + Branch style training (as both of them have) with "average Joe weights" it would only do them good!
    really do you beleivein that? so if you grow in it it makes it right?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[B]BTW Branch doesnt look a day over 10 years older than you
    Why do you have to argue against every f**ckin thing? That's why nobody likes you. And you're wrong, he looks far older than he is.

You're telling me this looks like a 37 year old? You must be used to seeing people age like dogsh!t. I actually look good, what do you even look like Pakiman? Garbage, I'm sure.

oap0nq 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Oh my God you little preteen school girl... WTF Hahahhahahhaahhahhahaha really?!!!
    You can call other people ugly and all that but get so sadly pissed off when someone's comment slightly puts your age in perspective to a guy older than you... I did not agree with how old you think Branch looks and that made you trip... bbhhahhaha this would be fun!!!!! Read on Biff Tannen!!!

I'm not about to marry your mum so dont worry about how garbage I look... its not like your girl friends at junior school are going to make fun of how "garbage" your dad looks!
    Sandy no one has to get into a beuty contest certainly not me especially with someone who has hints of acro gigantism written all over their face & jaw line! Now go cry in your closet because you know its true!

Last edited by pakiman; 02-18-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Oh my God you little preteen school girl... WTF Hahahhahahhaahhahhahaha really?!!!
    You can call other people ugly and all that but get so sadly pissed off when someone's comment slightly puts your age in perspective to a guy older than you... I did not agree with how old you think Branch looks and that made you trip... bbhhahhaha this would be fun!!!!! Read on Biff Tannen!!!

I'm not about to marry your mum so dont worry about how garbage I look... its not like your girl friends at junior school are going to make fun of how "garbage" your dad looks!
    Sandy no one has to get into a beuty contest certainly not me especially with someone who has hints of acro gigantism written all over their face & jaw line! Now go cry in your closet because you know its true!
    I'm not even tripping. I just know I look really good, while you don't.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

collapse Posting Permissions