Evan "Ox" Centopani: Journey to the Arnold - Page 5
Your first visit?
Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Evan "Ox" Centopani: Journey to the Arnold

The muscle mass he "lost" was more of an overdieting induced one and those in top athletes come back quicker than you might think... anyways even if he had lost to Branch again it would have been another oppertunity for him to maybe try something different and actually view the result on stage as opposed to waiting one full year again only to lose to one or two top guys by a wisker... I would rather have him do that at smaller shows and find a winning combination for bigger stages!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    The muscle mass he "lost" was more of an overdieting induced one and those in top athletes come back quicker than you might think... anyways even if he had lost to Branch again it would have been another oppertunity for him to maybe try something different and actually view the result on stage as opposed to waiting one full year again only to lose to one or two top guys by a wisker... I would rather have him do that at smaller shows and find a winning combination for bigger stages!
    What I think is Centopani is a home guy, he really enjoys family and his life in CT. He is happy with that.
    He doesn't want to sacrifice more time and prep to be far away from home and come in second place. The day Evan wins the O and he is obligated to travel and spread bodybuilding around the world, will be the last day of his career.

that's just what I take from him, when I listen to him. He is not in BB to be Mr. O or win shows, he just likes it. that's it. It happens he is really good at it and is able to make a living - and to mantain that he must compete....

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    **** off"!! black heritage?? Brasil is not in Africa bro... there were indians there not blacks.

OMG, tell me youre joking here, no way youre serious here...if not i wont explain anything i let you investigate and delete your last post and smack youself in the head for being stupid.

Seriously man jokes aside, dont say that again, try to search and read more about it.

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

sigpic67283 1

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Robcardu View Post
    OMG, tell me youre joking here, no way youre serious here...if not i wont explain anything i let you investigate and delete your last post and smack youself in the head for being stupid.

Seriously man jokes aside, dont say that again, try to search and read more about it.
    lol calm down Chavez with had the pleasure of bringing African slaves to Brazil.

And by that creating a super race of bootylicious brazillians. (although you can find a lot of ugly ones that will make you think it is better to be with a tranny).

Juju TLMontagemRedeRecordAgNews 1

BABI ROSSI1 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    ONCE AGAIN Evan proving he is the best thing to have happened to Pro BBing in the recent times... great video! Have to say pictures tell a completely different story from the video... branch was beating these guys in every single pose in the videos but pics dont really show that... strange!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Evan >>> Branch.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Evan >>> Branch.

any day of the week...

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Why the **** are we talking about branch after Natzo posted pics of legitimate 10/10's

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle View Post
    Why the **** are we talking about branch after Natzo posted pics of legitimate 10/10's
    yeah my thoughts also, those women could get all my sperm for life.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great last vid!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training