• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brandon Curry trains Legs!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
spoilt to no ends... two guys helping him out with pretty average weights and that too while he was "angry"! Behind the scene couple of BSN employees must have been chewing his food for him careful not to consume any nutrients yet to chew it just enough to make it easier for the champ to gulp down his spoilt throat and get ready for yet another "beautiful display" for 6th or 7th spot!!!
Such a waste for an obvious talent... lock him up at MetroFlex for a year with Branch & JOJ :) if his spoilt ass lives through that he'll win everything under the sun!

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
spoilt to no ends... two guys helping him out with pretty average weights and that too while he was "angry"! Behind the scene couple of BSN employees must have been chewing his food for him careful not to consume any nutrients yet to chew it just enough to make it easier for the champ to gulp down his spoilt throat and get ready for yet another "beautiful display" for 6th or 7th spot!!!
Such a waste for an obvious talent... lock him up at MetroFlex for a year with Branch & JOJ :) if his spoilt ass lives through that he'll win everything under the sun!

please dont, he already has better legs than JOJ, we dont want him to regress..

and the training was pretty good. the average weights Paki talks about were used in very different conditions than your normal set.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Regardless of our disagreement re affectiveness of their method of training I hope we agree on the fact that both JOJ & Branch are second to none on effort and thats what I really meant by locking him there because MetroFlex has this "ora of intesity" that Brandon could use... he is spoilt with these guys.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ Regardless of our disagreement re affectiveness of their method of training I hope we agree on the fact that both JOJ & Branch are second to none on effort and thats what I really meant by locking him there because MetroFlex has this "ora of intesity" that Brandon could use... he is spoilt with these guys.

agree.

10 cocks

Cork

Cork

His leg training is sad. His results are self evident.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ LMAO

ten cocks

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Damn Dialated's into yellow jaundice ridden... no wonder Kai needed a break from training! :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can we please stop this childish behavor :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ChickenCocksLg-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
`^^^

How did you manage to post with only 2 cocks in your message?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^BBbbbhahhahahaha good one, Natzo!