• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler Update, April 4 2012: Back in the Gym & Working Shoulders

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
12cutler_april4_rot-1.jpg

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/...y-cutler-update-april-4-2012-back-in-gym.html

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's gonna put on like 40 pounds in the next month or two. Then we're gonna hear about it, "OMGz Jay Cutler adds 40 pounds of muscle in 1 month! Can he win the O??"

But really it's just because he's been off drugs, pounding cardio, and not training with weights.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
"Youre almost theeeeeeeeeerre!..... You Got iiiiiiiiit!... Do you have enough gas in the tank?"

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Due to the nature of my current occupation, I can't help but wonder what they have him doing as far as rehabilitation work is concerned. We don't see too many torn bicep tendons -- mostly rotator cuffs and torn/replaced knees. I'm assuming that getting him into a full range of motion is paramount, though I doubt he, as a professional bodybuilder, could achieve the amount of internal/external rotation and shoulder flexion that most can anyway. I could be wrong though.