• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Will Shabunya be a pro tonight??

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I remeber that if he wins the amateur cup today in Spain he has the chance to turn pro and compete right away with the pros in the night show!!!

Will he???

normal_DSC_3779_result-1.jpg

normal_DSC_3781_result-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should have... He looks heaps (like a 1000 times) better than Curry and he competed (and I can bet you anything Curry went back home all satisfied with his performance!)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This guy is great. If he puts a lil more lbs on his legs and comes in a tad tighter, he looks like show winning material... Small shows but win none the less. It will be interesting to see how he compares next to pros.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his problem is that he has a tad too long a neck that is not bigger than his jaw line and just those two things make him look odd :icon_doubt:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
his problem is that he has a tad too long a neck that is not bigger than his jaw line and just those two things make him look odd :icon_doubt:

I dont think thats a problem. It makes him look taller which is a good thing and a long neck also means longer traps which look awesome. Ronnie had a pretty long neck which allowed his traps to be very tall.

B

bigman80

He looks in a very great shape to me, I mean, I see him bigger tah the others; also teh muscles are very balanced... that?s my opinion.