• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Moscow Cup +100 (Last month)

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Moscow Cup

Last edited by a moderator:
K

keke568

how is the abdom-control so f***ing hard to do these days on stage ;E
sorry im just annoyeid by the relaxed pumpkin stomach **** on stage :icon_frown:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ These guys eat an extreme ammount of food and take drugs that may enlarge intestines. You should eat a massive meal until youre extremely bloated and then try to hit some bodybuilding poses while keeping your waist small, its hard as hell.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What a ****ty show

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
dilatedmuscle said:
^ These guys eat an extreme ammount of food and take drugs that may enlarge intestines. You should eat a massive meal until youre extremely bloated and then try to hit some bodybuilding poses while keeping your waist small, its hard as hell.
This almost reads as if you're defending the athletes' inability to control their waistlines; it's not like such a state is unavoidable.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im not defending them its just that the guy asked if its so hard to control and infact it is. Im not defending their physiques, they have ugly physiques, im just saying it is in fact really that hard.

K

keke568

yeah i know that but its just that these days some guys really "train" to keep that small waist line, then u see some guys who have a great overall physicue and musclebellies but they let the stomach just "POP" out D:
sorry my bad english, dont know did you guys get a sence what i ment o_O... i have been here quit a bit, maybe i should be more active..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
dilatedmuscle said:
Im not defending them its just that the guy asked if its so hard to control and infact it is. Im not defending their physiques, they have ugly physiques, im just saying it is in fact really that hard.
I know you're not defending their physiques, and moreover, I know that it can be difficult to control one's stomach given such circumstances. However, keke's inquiry, to me, seemed more to be a little less literal than you took it: he wanted to know how, in a contest that's judged at least partially on proportion, competitors can come in as bloated as they are; he seemed to be more curious about why they don't do something to rectify that "condition" than the details regarding its happening in the first place.
keke568 said:
yeah i know that but its just that these days some guys really "train" to keep that small waist line, then u see some guys who have a great overall physicue and musclebellies but they let the stomach just "POP" out D:
sorry my bad english, dont know did you guys get a sence what i ment o_O... i have been here quit a bit, maybe i should be more active..
It's large quantities of both drugs and, as dilated said, foods during a carb up. As far as giving you an explanation for the competitors' rationale for coming in so distended, I really have no idea; I'd do everything in my power to keep my waist tight, though I guess such priorities aren't shared by all. Plus, after dieting for 12-15 weeks and completely depleting for a couple days, I can understand, at least to extent, how someone could go a bit overboard with eating during their carb-up -- prescribed amounts can double quickly when you're starved and actually "allowed" to eat again.

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If BALCO labs had ever held inter-department BBing contest this is what it would have looked like... ugly mutated Steroid/IGF-1/HGH/ monsters with too easy access to drugs!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This is part of the reason i dont take my eating to extremes. Friends of mine who are into bodybuilding tell me to eat more but i hate the uncomfortable feeling of being bloated for weeks at a time. I cant stand over eating. I'd rather grow slower than be so uncomfortable. Plus i dont take drugs so i doubt consuming much more protein than i do now would actually make much difference. But i can understand eating mass quantities to take advantage of the drugs one would be taking although it comes at a terrible risk of looking like ****.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff