Jose Raymond and Dana Linn Bailey Train Legs - Page 3
Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Jose Raymond and Dana Linn Bailey Train Legs

Total BS, Paki. While those are genuine shots and she looks good in them. In reality she markets herself like this

indexphpactiondlattachtopic416616 10attach459120image

33w1vo0 1

253745 10150625127435702 564765701 19001577 3487189 n

24485 ORIGdlb leg day 1

Compare those pictures you posted to these and see how exponentially attractive she has become. I always thought she was hot but i stumbled across a few videos of her and i litterally cringed when she would go off in her anime-esque, cutesy tough girl spasms. Both her and her husband constantly duck face fist clench or make silly tough faces and i cant stand it. Its totally obnoxious marketing and personality.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

@ Dilated
    you are being sarcastic right? I'm confused... if I had said those things about someone then it would have made sense because thats kindda consostent with my "backward/conservative/old-school" though process BUT YOU.... No way! I'm very confused

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LMAO

Well if a person is being abnoxious for the sake of marketing, i cant stand it. Makes me lose wood.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I know this is sexist but i especially if its a girl. Humbleness and someone who is down to earth is attractive but the whole cute tough girl shtick

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think she's really like that man...

at least she has a personality, that gives me wood...

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by dilatedmuscle
    I know this is sexist but i especially if its a girl. Humbleness and someone who is down to earth is attractive but the whole cute tough girl shtick
    It's not that sexist. I mean, you're only openly criticizing a woman for not patterning her behavior and projected sense of self around what you find particularly attractive. If anything, I'd say it's just as egotistical a statement as it is a sexist one.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Atleast i dont dislike her as much as these guys lol

http://www.muscleweek.com/board/index.php?topic=3366.0

Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Now there's a high standard to hold oneself to.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So this is sexy to you? Come one... WTF...

425083 290618834307933 164383783598106 355294 534913837 n

Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1
    So this is sexy to you? Come one... WTF...
    It's not, but what if it was? Why does her look and attitude have to conform to my, or any other man's, expectations? I still find her attractive most of the time.

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I ****ing hate the "duck faces".

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

"It's not, but what if it was? Why does her look and attitude have to conform to my, or any other man's, expectations? I still find her attractive most of the time."

You know we are discussing why we find a chick hot or not, right? God forbid our opinions on someones attitude is taken into consideration. Her look or attitude doesnt have to conform to any man's expectations. People have freedom of speech but not freedom of consequence. If you make a man cringe with your abnoxious personality, that person might make a comment about it. Even if a man acted all cutsie, tough, duckface, fist action he would be abnoxious... oh wait her husband does the exact same thing and is equaly as obnoxious. The only difference is that his personality doesnt change my lack of attractiveness towards him because im not gay. DLB on the other hand, i would find attractive if her actions didnt make me cringe. Its like thinking a girl is super hot to you and out of nowhere lays an absolutely disgusting fart that smells like mustard and egg....

Thats like saying "Who cares if Kai ****s grape fruit, talks in circles and strips onstage? Why should he have to conform to my, or any other mans expectations of a bodybuilder?" There are consequences because people have different point of views on how his personality changes ones perspective.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Line, why do you distort my words? Why do you get so philosophical about it? I said: "Come guys, she is not attractive". Period. That's it.

I never pretended to change DLB to fit my taste.

I'm glad you agree with me, she's not sexy at all (his face isn't, his body isn't). End of story.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I can't edit my post. I mean "HER", not "HIS".

Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

You know we are discussing why we find a chick hot or not, right?
    Is it? Boy, am I glad you came around to explain that, and in a totally non-insulting way too!
    God forbid our opinions on someones attitude is taken into consideration.
    There's no need to bring one's imaginary friends into this.
    Her look or attitude doesnt have to conform to any man's expectations. People have freedom of speech but not freedom of consequence. If you make a man cringe with your abnoxious personality, that person might make a comment about it.
    And you're totally entitled to make any comment you like, even stupid ones, as you're wont to do. In summation of the way this particular talk played out: you, I assume jokingly, pointed out that a statement you were making was sexist, to which I made a humorously-minded riposte calling it less sexist than egotistical. The link you posted as a retort was wholly terrible, and in juxtaposition, makes your initial stance, the not-exactly-sexist one, an acceptable alternative. I get that, though it's hard to tell whether or not that was intended seriously. Now, rather than launch into something that's further tangential to the topic and derisive toward yourself, I'll chalk all this up to mis-and-missed interpretations; you probably didn't realize I was joking in calling your statement egotistical, and furthermore, you probably weren't positing, at least intentionally, that matters of interpersonal indignities are okay as long as you're not the worst offender.
    Even if a man acted all cutsie, tough, duckface, fist action he would be abnoxious... oh wait her husband does the exact same thing and is equaly as obnoxious. The only difference is that his personality doesnt change my lack of attractiveness towards him because im not gay.
    I'm glad you're willing to go so far as to make both what you're attracted to in women as well as your sexual orientation clear on a forum that's, essentially, a bunch of dudes. And yes, before you get huffy, this is a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by dilated
    Thats like saying "Who cares if Kai ****s grape fruit, talks in circles and strips onstage? Why should he have to conform to my, or any other mans expectations of a bodybuilder?"
    That's not the same thing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1
    Line, why do you distort my words? Why do you get so philosophical about it? I said: "Come guys, she is not attractive". Period. That's it.
    I wasn't purposefully trying to distort anything, though your question appeared more than a little loaded. Obviously, you posted that particular picture because you find something unattractive about it, and feel that I should/would feel the same way. However, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to find it unappealing from a physical, carnal sense, or because I don't like the airs she's projecting. This is why I gave you a nebulous answer. Do I think it's the best shot of her -- of course not. That doesn't change my overall opinion that she is an attractive woman though.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think I speak for everyone here, when I say.....

1.) Dana has a very attractive face

2.) Dana's body is more attractive than some fatass, but would be sexier if it was less muscular/manly.

3.) Dana needs to tone it down on the duck faces. Guys don't find that **** sexy.

4.) I'd still hit it any day of the week

Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yep. I'm good with that.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sorry Flex, but I disagree.

1) Her face is too "poligonal", her chin is manly.
    2) I'd hit a 20% BF chick rather than a 8-12% BF girl. Anytime.
    3) Duck faces? She looks really stupid, I agree. This is for Line, forget her face, look at her chest (ripped, vascular, separated). That's sexy? My ass.
    4) I wouldn't hit her. God bless good ol' women.

This is what I'm talking about... (Monica Bellucci).

Loshombresprefierenunamujerconcurvas 1
    MonicaBellucci ModeloItaliana 15 1
    MonicaBellucci ModeloItaliana 12 1

DLB? LOL, just LOL.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast