• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

B

Brian Hendricks

Hey Whats Up Everyone ... I Jus Recently Tried Out Some Samples Of The Ronnie Coleman Signature Series ( myo-blitz, testogen-xr, resurrect pm, pro-antium ) and i was blow away ... these products are insane ! ... i was jw what everyone elses opinions are or if you've tried them what were your results

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I probably will never try these products unless i get a free sample at an Expo.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
****ty product, and they slapped a respected name on it.

Tried it, complete waste of time and money.

If you ever watch the Ronnie Coleman vid he uses random generic **** he personally tested to be the working deal.
Don't associate with a product cause of a name it'll leave you with a placebo effect but no actual results.

B

Brian Hendricks

****ty product, and they slapped a respected name on it.

Tried it, complete waste of time and money.

If you ever watch the Ronnie Coleman vid he uses random generic **** he personally tested to be the working deal.
Don't associate with a product cause of a name it'll leave you with a placebo effect but no actual results.

I Definitely Respect The Opinion Of Others ... Thats What The Supplement Industry Is All About ... But I Guess Each Product Works Different On Everyone ... I Personally Had A Good Experience With Them & Definitely Will Run A Tub Or 2 Of These Products To See What Happens :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great to see big Samoan-Z in the house! welcome back bro.

I'm sure the RC products are just as good as any other products out there. having said that I'm pretty sure they're not insane....

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A secret that you learn in the field of supplements, 95% of the time the generic product will work the best and be the cheapest.

Clearest examples

• Basic GNC Power Creatine vs. Brand name product - Winner: GNC Generic
  • Whey Protein vs. Brand Name product - Winner: Generic Whey (Tastes ****ter thought to be honest)
  • Amino Acids Tab/Powdersvs the many many brand name product - Winner Generic no real difference.
  • Multivitamins vs Brand Name - Winner: Generic
  • Nitric Oxide vs Name brand - Winner: Varies, some name brands really offer a helluva pump
  • Glutamine vs wtf name brand they decide to stick on it as a stupid proprietary supp. - Winner: Generic

In fact a general rule of thumb, you should be spending more money on "food" than supplements it's all built in the kitchen.

Eggs, Meat, Grains and Oats, Nuts, olive oil complex carbs a few simple carbs for a pre workout boost.
and all the generic brands I pointed out all together will cost tops 60 bucks for the entire month.