*** 2012 IFBB PRO EUROPA SUPERSHOW, DALLAS AUG 17-18 (Official Thread) ***
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arrow *** 2012 IFBB PRO EUROPA SUPERSHOW, DALLAS AUG 17-18 (Official Thread) ***

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: *** 2012 IFBB PRO EUROPA SUPERSHOW, DALLAS AUG 17-18 (Official Thread) ***

[FONT=impact]Jeff Long [/FONT][FONT=impact]..2.5 wks out[/FONT]

387061 535949969752003 510314419 n 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[FONT=impact]..Troy 4 wks[/FONT]

315481 4043474601999 598647299 n

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

..Good news guys! ..Jeff is coming to the mecca

Last edited by COACH; 08-01-2012 at 02:44 PM.

WHATS UP PEEPS .IM 2.5 WEEKS OUT FROM THE DALLAS PRO AND LOOKING TO BRING MY BEST EVER TO THE STAGE UNDER THE GUIDANCE AGAIN OF GOERGE FARAH.. LOOK FOR MORE UPDATES AS I GET CLOSER AND WATCH MY CONDITIONING GET BETTER AND BETTER .........

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
    WHATS UP PEEPS .IM 2.5 WEEKS OUT FROM THE DALLAS PRO AND LOOKING TO BRING MY BEST EVER TO THE STAGE UNDER THE GUIDANCE AGAIN OF GOERGE FARAH.. LOOK FOR MORE UPDATES AS I GET CLOSER AND WATCH MY CONDITIONING GET BETTER AND BETTER .........
    Welcome 2 the Mecca Jeff!!
    You took the best decision to come back with George!
    Feel at home!
    We look forward to your updates and progress!

You have a own thread!
    We are your fans!
    And from here we will support you!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great to have you here, Jeff.

One question if I may ask: why did you left Farah in the first place last year?

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Great to have you here, Jeff.

One question if I may ask: why did you left Farah in the first place last year?
    Well I honestly don't know bro to be honest. I got caught up the moment with someone that I was friends with and he kept telling me oh work with my guy work with my guy and it was almost like I got brain washed from constantly hearing it. So I left and worked with fakhri because that who my friend was pushing me to work with. Any how Im very happy to be back with george and I have no regrets with my past decisions that I made but all I can do now and focus on the future and start winning some ****ing IFBB shows and get u on the olympia stage ....

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Any how Im very happy to be back with george and I have no regrets with my past decisions that I made but all I can do now and focus on the future and start winning some ****ing IFBB shows and get u on the olympia stage ....
    That's the spirit! haha. Best of luck man.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good to have you here Jeff! Your looking good. Interested to see how your conditioning will come along.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[FONT=comic sans ms]..Doing Legs Today!

[/FONT]
    561030 4108657591533 1486296185 n

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[FONT=arial black]..10 Days Out![/FONT]

555725 10151335557793989 324997204 n

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[FONT=arial narrow]..10 Days out![/FONT]

313592 10150959309747750 1223883798 n

268717 10150959310342750 2134981780 n

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[FONT=century gothic]..Troy Today![/FONT]

269734 4118492957411 1693955327 n

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So... we got Rhoden, Toney, Hide and Roelly for this one too....

I think we'll have the same top 4.

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ With Roelly in 3rd or maybe 2nd if he improves his conditioning a bit.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ His conditioning was exceptional, his fullness was mediocre and he lost mass, you cant regain so much lost mass in such little time.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ I think he can be harder than he was in Tampa and maybe fuller.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions