• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Forums-Power Lifting, etc

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys,

I am working on the major improvements I promised you all many months ago.

as part of this whole thing I want to redo and organize all the forums..maybe get rid of some unuysed and old forums and make some new ones, new topics, etc. I really need help with this. I want to know what you guys want.. Afterall the site is for the members..

Forum names, topics, etc..

Also, I have added a new main page and a cms(content management system) which will let us have articles. I need categories and sub categories. Can anyone help me come up with this?

I have finally subscribed to this forum so I will see your posts and threads here when you make them and I will try to reply as much as I can. I know you guys have had some good ideas and I did not react in time. I would really like to pursue some of these starting with a new Power Lifting forum.. I need a decent name and a good description for this. I want to redo our forums though so keep this in mind..

The mods have been doing a great job but if there are any more who would like to help or who would like to help keep an eye on a specific forum please let me know..

Thanks,
Rich

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Hey TA I can help build the PL/Strongman forum. Check your PMs.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks man.

I just created the forum and I made you the moderator. The thing is though I want to organize a little better. Do you guys have any ideas?

I think the top forum section should be dedicated to the industry and the gossip thing could be lower. I need to come up with topics, titles, etc.. i was thinking of making the BodyBuilding Discussion into the top main forum.. subforums would be topics such as the new powerlifting one and others related..

I was also thinking of a forum revolving around bodybuilders..bros..wherer we talk about the people in this..also something for events and competitions..any ideas??

Thank you so much for the help..

Oh yeah--I am also working on this new theme, colors etc..if you guys have any ideas let me know..

##One thing I am considering doing is having 2 themes. This actually makes things much harder for me seeing that I have to code everything twice but this would give some of you a lighter theme and some a dark one dep[ending on what you choose.. what do you think??