Ronnie Coleman Re-Signs with MD
Your first visit?
Register

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie Coleman Re-Signs with MD

ronniephoto1 1

ronniephoto2 1

Eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman signs a new contract with Muscular Development.

According to Ronnie, ?I am so proud and grateful to be a part of Team MD, the best hardcore bodybuilding magazine and website in the world, with the best athletes and writers in the industry!?
    MD is proud to have Ronnie as part of our great team of bodybuilders and Olympia champions such as Lee Haney, Dorian Yates and Jay Cutler.
    Ronnie Coleman is one of the greatest champions in the history of bodybuilding. He dominated the Olympia stage for years. Ronnie won the Sandow eight times ? in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005.
    October 1st, eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman will be undertaking the most spectacular project of his career when he begins a 31-city tour of the USA to promote his new supplement line, The Ronnie Coleman Signature Series (RCSS). The tour is staged in conjunction with retail giant GNC. As part of his deal, Ronnie has signed reputedly the most lucrative contract of his career, and of his new product line he says, ?I?ve been approached many times to lend my name to a product and refused, so be assured this supplement line is the best in the business, otherwise I wouldn?t put my name on it.? That?s why it?s called the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series.

The tour (for which dates are still to be determined) is a massive and lavish enterprise for which Ronnie?s transport will be a brand new luxury coach wrapped in the RCSS logo that has two bedrooms, full kitchen, seven flat screens, and in which his eight Sandows will be on display. At each city on the RCSS tour, he will be conducting an open Q&A session, be giving away free autographs, samples and apparel. In Addition, Ronnie will be visiting over 100 GNC stores and have an open workout session at a top local gym.
    This is a golden opportunity to see a bodybuilding legend up close and personal. Muscular Development is the exclusive media partner for the tour and we will be transmitting regular online reports from city to city. This promises to be a unique bodybuilding experience for fans nationwide, and if you can?t be there, MD online will take you there. To receive the latest on Ronnie Coleman Signature Series/GNC Tour dates, check www.musculardevelopment.com.
    Ronnie is featured on the cover of the October issue of MD, our Olympia special, on sale August 28th. Inside a special feature on Ronnie entitled: ?Up close with the Greatest Mr. Olympia Ever!? is written by bodybuilding historian Peter McGough who gives us an exclusive and in-depth look at the eight-time Mr. Olympia. According to Ronnie, ?This is my favorite cover of all time!?
    Source: http://musculardevelopment.com/103-n...l#.WkrfroFOngA

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-01-2018 at 09:26 PM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Ronnie Coleman Re-Signs with MD

Thanks 4 share brah!

Oh .. it shows clearly!
    someone
    Return to the dark supplements seriously!

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-01-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IMHO he has aged A LOT in the last couple of years...

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

New training videos with him would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Blechman View Post
    Our new arrangement with Ronnie is much more comprehensive than before. Ronnie will continue to write his monthly column in MD but will also be doing inspiring photo shoots and videos on MDTV. Ronnie is working very hard to get in his best condition for his 31 city tour and possibly competing at the Masters in December 8th in Miami Beach.

We are going to rock and roll and bring you the greatest hardcore training video on MDTV from Metroflex gym in Arlington, Texas with Ronnie, Branch, and Johnny Jackson! Also, Monday October 1st, two days after the Olympia in Vegas Ronnie begins his 3 month 31-city tour of the USA to promote his new supplement line, the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. MD is the exclusive media partner and will be on the huge luxury coach for 3 months videotaping Ronnie from city to city. It’s going to be informative and very entertaining, I can assure you! “Ya Buddy”!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    New training videos with him would be awesome.
    Ugh, he looks awful.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ Who cares. Some leg/back/chest training vids would still be cool to see.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^ Who cares. Some leg/back/chest training vids would still be cool to see.
    I replied with your quote on accident. Had nothing to do with your post.

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I really dont wanna see him training anymore. I highly doubt it will be very great considering he is much weaker and his joints have problems. I also dont want to see him back on stage :/ Its time he placed the crown in the trophy cabinet. Thats just my opinion but if he is enjoying himself, who cares what i think lol Personally i think its just all about the money.

"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am." -Brucie Kibbutz

NewKaiSig 2

Mecca Super-***** bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation dilatedmuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

BTW Awesome cover i love that shot!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah. You can't beat that. Phil Heath doesn't stand a chance against Big Ron.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation shutupnsquat's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awful... really? I mean obviously he doesn't look like Mr.O Ronnie but he's 48 and has had 3 different surgical proceedures in the last 18 months. He looks pretty damn good considering all of that... still weighing 290lbs

looks pretty crazy still in this pic next to Dexter recently... wouldn't call this looking "awful"

Name:  Ronnie W dex canada.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  47.2 KB
    Name:  Ronnie_leg_china trip.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  46.6 KB

sigpic69704 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by shutupnsquat View Post
    Awful... really? I mean obviously he doesn't look like Mr.O Ronnie but he's 48 and has had 3 different surgical proceedures in the last 18 months. He looks pretty damn good considering all of that... still weighing 290lbs

looks pretty crazy still in this pic next to Dexter recently... wouldn't call this looking "awful"

Name:  Ronnie W dex canada.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  47.2 KB
    Name:  Ronnie_leg_china trip.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  46.6 KB
    I meant age wise obviously Derek, lol. His physique still looks great...any idea if he's planning on pro masters world?

I'm sure his new supplement line will do very well.

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie is Ronnie

I would still tune in to see him train even if he's squatting with a cane.

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronnie looks amazing still but not good enough for the stage.

mvsf1, give Phil time he may become a legend in his own right. I dont think he has the frame to have Ronnies mass and density but he still hasnt reached great muscle maturity, we will see in the next 4 years or so how Phil will look.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation shutupnsquat's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Flex, sorry for not responding in quote but IE is being a bitch.

Ronnie would love to do the masters and is working toward that goal but still hasnt been given the go ahead to train harder by his doctors after his surgeries yet so we'll have to wait and see. Plus, hes doing an absurd amount of traveling promoting his supplemets. He did a three week tour of China alone.

Wait until you see the Olympia booth...

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions