• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is 4 You Guys A Legendary Giants killer? ..Pics Please!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look, I saw this topic in another forum and I liked it!
Discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first let me say that "Giant Killer" is really a disambiguation.... because some of the shorter guys who BBing world labled as Giant Killers were not "tiny" compared to the taller ones they beat! Branch Warren for instance is only 5 6" but he is by no means a small guy... and yet he has killed more giants than anyone... so did Franco Columbo.
Mohammad Bin Aziza (5' 3") defeating Dorian at NOC and Falavio Baccianini (4' 11") winning a pro show are the two real examples that can be referred to as being Giant Killers... but the terms been thrown around too often and too casually for it to mean anything now!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This pic came instantly into my mind:

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid39722-1.jpg

..I love the Olympia 1993!
OMG .. in that instance Ferrigno Weight 325 Lbs

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shawn ray,danny padilla,rich gaspari and lee labrada...4 terribles giant killer

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
JB5_8038wtmk_PWFBYIXIGGJPG-1.jpg

Hidetada Yamagishi is undeniably the modern giant killer.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
David will always be the ultimate giant killer!

1Sam2BDavid2Bkills2BGoliath-1.jpg

because he actually killed a giant...

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first let me say that "Giant Killer" is really a disambiguation.... because some of the shorter guys who BBing world labled as Giant Killers were not "tiny" compared to the taller ones they beat! Branch Warren for instance is only 5 6" but he is by no means a small guy... and yet he has killed more giants than anyone... so did Franco Columbo.
Mohammad Bin Aziza (5' 3") defeating Dorian at NOC and Falavio Baccianini (4' 11") winning a pro show are the two real examples that can be referred to as being Giant Killers... but the terms been thrown around too often and too casually for it to mean anything now!

..ATT 100% with U Paki

bodybuildermohammedbenaziza-1.jpg