• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Ron Coleman Here - FOR REAL!

Ronnie Coleman

Ronnie Coleman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw my boy Phil Heath was on this site so I decided to jump in on the fun. Got my own supplement company now so I'm trying to get as much industry feedback as possible.

YEAH BUDDY!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome Ronnie!

Thanks for signing up, I hope you stay active here at MuscleMecca. The new supplement line looks fantastic!

Ronnie Coleman

Ronnie Coleman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro. Dude that works for me told me this site was cool so I'll be on here as much as possible.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
HOLY ****! WELCOME RONNIE!!

:bitelip:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best ever in the forum? This is getting better, man! WELCOME, BIG RON!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMFAO!

"my boy Phil" as if Ronnie is friends with Phil.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn Big Ron welcome to mecca im a hugeeeeeee fan of yours

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and prove it to us..................................................:deadhorse:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes a half a minute video or a sign-holding pic would do :)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And ya'll wonder why hardly any pro bodybuilders post here? Please be more respectful. He's been trying to be more active with the fans online recently.

He emailed me this picture to prove it really is Ronnie Coleman.....and I gotta admit, I laughed for a good ten minutes straight when I first seen it. Ronnie you're a good sport and freakin cool as hell haha. I'm working on getting his account authenticated and getting him an avatar. Big Ron, if you have the time, it would be much appreciated if you could make a Q&A thread in the main discussion. Thanks!!

YEAHHHH BUDDY! LWB!!!

heymuscle-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was more than skeptical that Ronnie Coleman would actually be on this forum. To have the greatest bodybuilder of all time on here is something really hard to believe.

I drew a picture of Ronnie Coleman back in 06 when i was 18. The first bodybuilding show i went to was the 06 Olympia and i waited in a huge line for the BSN booth for over an hour to meet the King! I got the drawing signed.

l-1.jpg

l-2.jpg

Im a much better artist than i was then and I've done commissioned work for professional and amateur bodybuilders but i did this drawing because i was a fan!

Attachments

• WP_001337.jpg
    WP_001337.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 585
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And ya'll wonder why hardly any pro bodybuilders post here? Please be more respectful. He's been trying to be more active with the fans online recently.

He emailed me this picture to prove it really is Ronnie Coleman.....and I gotta admit, I laughed for a good ten minutes straight when I first seen it. Ronnie you're a good sport and freakin cool as hell haha. I'm working on getting his account authenticated and getting him an avatar. Big Ron, if you have the time, it would be much appreciated if you could make a Q&A thread in the main discussion. Thanks!!

YEAHHHH BUDDY! LWB!!!
heymuscle-1.jpg

..Welcome to Musclemecca BigRon
Enjoy as you would your own home!

Well there you have for your own thread!
So you can count on our help and support!
A big hug and welcome again

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronnie Coleman

Ronnie Coleman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was more than skeptical that Ronnie Coleman would actually be on this forum. To have the greatest bodybuilder of all time on here is something really hard to believe.

I drew a picture of Ronnie Coleman back in 06 when i was 18. The first bodybuilding show i went to was the 06 Olympia and i waited in a huge line for the BSN booth for over an hour to meet the King! I got the drawing signed.

Im a much better artist than i was then and I've done commissioned work for professional and amateur bodybuilders but i did this drawing because i was a fan!

Can't believe that was almost 6 years ago... Nice work on the drawing, its off the chain!