• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Todd Jewell cheats death!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fell asleep at the wheel and crashed badly Monday. Todd Jewell Cheats Death

toddr-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
He was a car roll over or something where he flipped the car after going off the road.

Go some images from his Facebook. Let us try to post things here instead of just sending people to another site. :)

Todd Jewel Via Facebook

"As you can see by the tracks, I ran off the road, up the rock wall and then "cartwheeled" a number of times"

"I was extremely lucky today. I walked away from a very serious car accident with only minor injuries. Just some bad bruising, a very stiff neck, and some cuts and scrapes. Thank you everyone for your kind words, your thoughts, and your prayers. Remember to let your loved ones know very often just how much you love them."

527369_508658005813416_1157880897_n-1.jpg

Attachments

• toddjewell.JPG
    toddjewell.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 384
  • toddjewell2.JPG
    toddjewell2.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 374
  • toddjewell3.JPG
    toddjewell3.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Wow that sucks. IIRC this is not the first time he has a near death or bad health experience.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I started reading something about him stopping a bank robbery or something but am not sure if it is real. I will try to find more on it later. I only read a bit.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think this is not the first time he escapes death involving cars..