• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath - 2011 vs 2012 Mr O.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I've seen them on another forum. I'll make the rest of the poses tomorrow.

What do you think?

Phil Heath - 2011 vs 2012 Mr.Olympia

uAGGU-1.jpg

qZTHi-1.jpg

eQPpl-1.jpg

\
pkI5c-1.jpg

EDIT:

\

[#]Phil Heath[/#]

[#]Mr.Olympia[/#]

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He is bigger but a tiny bit softer. He isnt that much softer, the lack of shadow due to the lighting flushed out a lot of detailed contrast.

He puts his shoulders too high during the FDB.. Last year he had them lower and it worked better for him. Kind of like Roelly in the FDB.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better in 2011, specially in back department.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heaps better in 2011. I cant help but notice the lack of abdominal muscle thickness compared to last year. Anyways Sheru will put of them together on stage again and theres A LOT on stake other than the prize money! All the more fun for us fans!

M

musclemidget5

First thing I happened to notice is the neck and facial differences. Drastic amount of tissue remodeling there in one year. May explain the abdominal difference too.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Heaps better in 2011. I cant help but notice the lack of abdominal muscle thickness compared to last year. Anyways Sheru will put of them together on stage again and theres A LOT on stake other than the prize money! All the more fun for us fans!

I think he was just distended in these poses for his abs to look the same. I saw other shots where his abs look great this year.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He puts his shoulders too high during the FDB.. Last year he had them lower and it worked better for him. Kind of like Roelly in the FDB.

I agree with this. Last year he had one of the best FDB's of all times.

Off all times!

LSATBlogFreeLSATQuizLSATKanyeWest-1.png

mrq4400

mrq4400

Hmmm, yeah, face looks older! Also he's more softer, but he has more size too...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks older in the face?????

He should be a bit more relaxed in hitting his poses and with arms (and obliques) like his it would help if he hit his Front poses with a vacume or at least with expanded rib-cage, a la Lee Haney!
indexphpactiondlattachtopic284153-1.0;attach=361936;image

lee_haney_055-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Just for fun, Phil at the O, 2010 vs 2011 vs 2012, MM pose:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
the '10 - '11 transformation was awesome... I think the biggest difference between '11 and '12 is the lighting, i dont think he was much softer plus he is bigger in '12. If you see any detail from '11, you can see it in '12 if you look closely, the contrast wont be as good simply because of the light.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He definately had better quad muscle separation last year and was a tad bit drier. The ligts were horrific this year but in still photos that factor is diminished somewhat because of the flash light so photos do tell the real story which IMHO is that he added some muscle but was not as conditioned as he was last year. To make matters worse for him Kai was leaps and bounds better than last year! This might be the closest O in history with both men deserving to win!

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LAST YEAR PHILLSULINA LOOKED BETTER! BUT ME LIKES ANYWAY...

E

ellena

He became little bigger, But he is looking little softer. But as I can see there is not so much change in all of his body except abdominal muscle.