• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler to work with Chad Nicholls for Olympia '13

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay's been with Hany since his 2009 victory, but will be working with Chad for 2013. Nicholls worked with Ronnie Coleman for many years during his Olympia reign, and currently works with Ben Pakulski and Fouad Abiad.

12o_expo_chad_rot-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..thats cool thanks bro!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it looks like his returning for real then...

R

RAMON54

didnt he work with chad back in the days?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chad has also worked with Victor Martinez, Dennis Wolf, and I'm sure many others in the past.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I thought it was hillarious when he talked to Dave about the travesty of working with Wolf LOL. Chad said he would talk to his wife with the dilema of not knowing what to do because Wolf is insisting on, iirc, eating cookies LMAO

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
who cares...Cutler will not be competitive for the top 3-4 next year.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who cares...Cutler will not be competitive for the top 3-4 next year.

I bet you said "Jay won't win the O again" in 2008....

Who would beat Jay? Phil, maybe, Kai, maybe.... and? Branch Warren? LOL. Evan Centopani? LOL. Dennis Wolf, LOL. LIonel Beyeke?, LOL.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Phil, Kai, Evan - yes in 1-2 years, Cedric as well and who knows who'll surprise us in the next few years.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Phil, Kai, Evan - yes in 1-2 years, Cedric as well and who knows who'll surprise us in the next few years.

And again I reply: I bet you said the same back in 2008. Of course Jay won't last 5 more years at top level, but he's not injured anymore. Jay has been able to display the same kind of phisique for the last 10 years. He will do it again in 2013. And if he does, he won't be 4th or 5th... in fact, he will probably be 1st of 2nd.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
A 2010 Jay can be a contender. I dont think he will be able to do get like that but it should be interested to see how his physique comes up.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
And again I reply: I bet you said the same back in 2008. Of course Jay won't last 5 more years at top level, but he's not injured anymore. Jay has been able to display the same kind of phisique for the last 10 years. He will do it again in 2013. And if he does, he won't be 4th or 5th... in fact, he will probably be 1st of 2nd.

Yeah, I think I said that in 2008. But if Jay will return, he won't win back his title. No way with the line up we'll have next year.