Top 6 Guess - Special Stages ranking (Sheru, Arnold Europe, British GP, and the Czech Pro)
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Top 6 Guess - Special Stages ranking (Sheru, Arnold Europe, British GP, and the Czech Pro)

So, this will be the thread where we'll update the rankings after each of those 3 special stage shows. The point system, or the scoring system, is the same that's in use for the Formula 1. We'll award 3 bonuses to the top 3 guys in these 3 show rankings. The point system will look like this:

1st place - 25 pts
    2nd place - 18 pts
    3rd place - 15 pts

The point system for the overall in these three stages is the same as it was so far, and it goes like this:

1st place - 7 points
    2nd place - 6 points
    3rd place - 8 points
    4th place - 8 points
    5th place - 6 points
    6th place - 5 points

* no more bonus points if you get the top 6 in correct order.

Rules:

Special stage rules

- PhilHeath Bonus : the winner holds this bonus and may use it whenever he wants in the 2013 season, except in the O stage.. The PhilHeath Bonus gives you the right to automatically score 25/18/15 points without making any prediction. Once you cash it you loose it.

ex. Coach cashes the Phil Heath Bonus in the Flex pro show stage, wich means he does not need to make any guess and his score in that stage is 25/18/15 points.

- in case of tie the winner is the one that posted first.
    - You can't use it after I close the stage, and you cant use it after knowing the scores of your prediction. The bonus replaces your need to predict in that stage.

After the 2012 Sheru Classic the standings are:

1st - alex - 40 pts
    2nd - pakiman - 35 pts
    3rd - TKOL - 35 pts

4th. COACH - 35 pts *
    5th. Natzo - 29 pts
    6th. tkD - 29 pts
    7th. FEVER - 27 pts
    8th. dilatemuscle - 27 pts
    9th. DeQu - 13 pts

* - in case of tie the winner is the one that posted first. (in our case TKOL and pakiman, posted before COACH's prediction)

Next special stage will be the 2012 Arnold Classic Europe - Madrid (Spain) October 11-14, 2012.

Good luck!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by tkD; 10-16-2012 at 02:58 AM.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Top 6 Guess - Special Stages ranking (Sheru, Arnold Europe, British GP)

great work bro! thank you!

sigpic74948 1

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

..Great work brah.. U have all the Details! ..We need Respect fase again!
    ..U have all my respect!!

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

After the 2012 Arnold Classic Madrid the standings are:

1st - pakiman - 54 pts
    2nd -
    alex - 53 pts
    3rd - TKOL - 48 pts

4th. COACH - 48 pts *
    5th. Natzo - 42 pts
    6th. tkD - 42 pts
    7th. dilatemuscle - 40 pts
    8th. FEVER - 27 pts
    9th. DeQu - 26 pts

* - in case of tie the winner is the one that posted first. (in our case TKOL posted before COACH's prediction)

Congrats to the new leader, pakiman!

Next and final (or maybe we can do the Prague Pro show a week after the British GP? what do you guys think?), 2012 British Grand Prix, 20-21 October.

Last edited by tkD; 10-14-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Top 6 Guess - Special Stages ranking (Sheru, Arnold Europe, British GP, and the Czech Pro)

I've talked with Natzo, and we decided that the Czech, Prague Pro will be included in these bonus stages. Next week after the British GP, we will have the final european GP show.

2012EVLprague flyer 1

Last edited by tkD; 10-24-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Top 6 Guess - Special Stages ranking (Sheru, Arnold Europe, British GP, and the Czech Pro)

After the 2012 British GP, the standings are:

1st - pakiman - 67 pts
    2nd -
    alex - 66 pts
    3rd -
    tkD - 57 pts

4th. TKOL - 55 pts
    5th. dilatemuscle - 53 pts
    6th. Natzo - 49 pts
    7th. COACH - 48 pts
    8th. DeQu - 39 pts
    9th. FEVER - 27 pts

The highest score was mine with 15 pts, and I moved on the 3rd place, while TKOL is now 4th. With one stage left, pakiman is still leading.

Next and FINAL show of these series, is the 2012 EVL's Prague Pro

Elvira turns me on bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Natzo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The champion is disappointing...

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    The champion is disappointing...
    WTF?

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ I think he was referring to COACH. He didn't participate in the British GP predictions..

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

After our last special stage (#4), the 2012 EVL's Prague Pro, the final rankings are:

1st -
    alex - 74 pts
    2nd -
    pakiman - 67 pts
    3rd -
    tkD - 65 pts

4th. Natzo - 62 pts
    5th. TKOL - 55 pts
    6th. dilatemuscle - 53 pts
    7th. COACH - 53 pts
    8th. DeQu - 53 pts
    9th. FEVER - 27 pts

The top 3 bonuses go to:

1st bonus - alex - 25 points
    2nd bonus - pakiman - 18 points
    3rd bonus - tkD - 15 points

You can use it only once for the 2013 Top 6 Guess Game, and when you use it you cannot make any prediction for that specific stage.

Thanks guys for making this game entertaining. I hope next year more people will join. See ya!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ Far out... runner up.... story of my life
    Anyways thanks for keeping this up... good job!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation COACH's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    ^ I think he was referring to COACH. He didn't participate in the British GP predictions..
    ..Yeee true friends!
    Do not arrive in time for the closing!
    Wait until the last moment, to see some physical states!
    But I left out!
    I've been full of paperwork these days!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

the Champ was close, but got the door closed right on his face by TKPIZZA....

FUARK!

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^ tkpizza lol!

15 points of bonus are not so much. It's like guessing 2-3 places. That alex bastard has 25 though!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation alex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

lol next year the crown will be mine

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    lol next year the crown will be mine
    ahaha you wish....

(::::::

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation alex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

first year i finished 3rd or 4 dont remember exactly..this year i was 2nd,as you can see im on the rise next year with the 25 points bonus i feel confident

tkd lost the title first year because he voted based on politics not as fan...looks like that shopped pics with jays waist tricked him

Administrator
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

^not because of that pic, but because I thought Jay was gonna win one more time before Phil is ready. Anyway I'm glad that Phil won the O. A much better result, than me winning this game haha.

Next year baby!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions