• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Managing time for a muscle building traing routine

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Managing your time is the what needs to be mastered before your body can be mastered. Your weight training routine, and your lifestyle will depend on this. If you cannot figure out how to effectively manage your time you are only setting yourself up for disappointment.

My question is how do you guys manage to find the time to stick to your routine? Do you have daily schedules that you stick too? If so what are they? Do you work out in the morning or at night and what is better?

This would be so helpful for me. I am having a hard time figuring out how to fit everything into my schedule..

I look forward to hearing some replies.. Some well thought out and good ones hopefully :baseballbat: haha

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
My workout routine is: 3-4 days/ week, 1 hour weight training and 20 min cardio after. I alternate from training at 9 AM to 9 PM, depending on work, etc.

For example, my weekly schedule looks like this:

Monday: Chest & Triceps + abs and 20 mins cardio
Tuesday: Legs (quads, hams, calves)
Wednesday: off day, or just 45 mins of cardio
Thursday: Back, Delts & Biceps + abs and 20 mins cardio.
Friday: usually this is an off day, but depending on how I feel I may do legs or chest again. If I train on friday, I change the exercises for the specific muscle group, trying something new / experimenting with diff. stuff.
Saturday: off day or 45 mins of cardio.
Sunday: off day.