• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hey Mecca maniacs!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey all, What is up with the Mecca crew? I have not been around much as far as posting here goes but I have been floating around in the background working on stuff to get things pumped up more. Hope all you all are doing good. I will be adding some goodies soon.

How is everyone and what have a I missed here? No murders or anything?

Why is going to fill me in on things??

Thanks for taking care of things mods!!!! Thanks for posting other dudes!!!

TalkAdmin

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Everything fine, Rich. How's your training program? Any updates? :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Natzo!! You are definitely not an "other dude"!!!!! If you have any ideas on how I can make that sound better let me know and I will change it. Looking at it now it was not the best choice..

My training updates... I am ashamed to say I have not stuck with it as much as I have wanted too. With the storms we had and the site getting attacked it just really interrupted me and I got off track. I am making another attempt though to get started on Monday. I am going to start slow with some tread mill walking and sprints, squats, benching and curling and shoulder presses.. I will do 3 to 4 days a week of wights but will do the walking and sprints daily. The workout will alternate between days I bench and days I curl.. This is how I plan on starting out. If I can get through a few months I will then step it up.

Thanks guys. And I am sorry I have not been around too much. It is not an excuse but it took me nearly two weeks to fix the damage to the site and server last. I hopefully made some changes though that will keep that from ever happening again.

And by the way--There are no "other dudes" on mecca.. Everyone who visits is important.. Geez I feel like Mit Romney now after he made that 47% comment..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Relax TA its all good!!

Just thought it was funny, I know what you meant.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natzo!! You are definitely not an "other dude"!!!!! If you have any ideas on how I can make that sound better let me know and I will change it. Looking at it now it was not the best choice..

My training updates... I am ashamed to say I have not stuck with it as much as I have wanted too. With the storms we had and the site getting attacked it just really interrupted me and I got off track. I am making another attempt though to get started on Monday. I am going to start slow with some tread mill walking and sprints, squats, benching and curling and shoulder presses.. I will do 3 to 4 days a week of wights but will do the walking and sprints daily. The workout will alternate between days I bench and days I curl.. This is how I plan on starting out. If I can get through a few months I will then step it up.

Thanks guys. And I am sorry I have not been around too much. It is not an excuse but it took me nearly two weeks to fix the damage to the site and server last. I hopefully made some changes though that will keep that from ever happening again.

And by the way--There are no "other dudes" on mecca.. Everyone who visits is important.. Geez I feel like Mit Romney now after he made that 47% comment..

It's weird to alternate benching and curls. Benching is one of the "big 3" along with deadlifts and squats, while curling works significantly less of your body by comparison. I don't know exactly what your schedule looks like and there's a lot of ways to do it, but why not either do a full body routine 3x a week or like a 2 part split routine 2x each a week (for example day 1 would be chest/shoulders/bis and day 2 would be deadlifts/squats or whatever).

Just seems weird to me to give curls the same amount of attention as bench.