Steroids or Not for Body Builders?
Your first visit?
Register

Poll: Steroids in Pro Body Building-Yes or No?

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Steroids or Not for Body Builders?

Hey Mecca Maniacs,

I just wanted to know how everyone feels about the use of steroids with in professional bodybuilding or training programs. What about general use for amateur bodybuilders? Pros? Cons? What do you guys think?
    Is it cheating or is it just a way to really get everything out of the human body?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Steroids or Not for Body Builders?

Pro bodybuilding without steroids would be boring as hell imo. Imagine how a Mr O competition would look with everyone natural, and that's coming from a natural lol. With that said, if I would have the money to try a few "things", I would, even if I won't compete.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Arcane1129's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Eh, hormone manipulation is kind of cheating I guess, but pro bodybuilding just wouldn't exist without them. People pay attention to the sport to see physiques above and beyond what we normally see or are capable of. Every pro does them so it's an even playing field in that regard, but it's a shame that so much of what is required to take to be competitive in the sport can be dangerous to your health (not just steroids).

arcane

Quote Originally Posted by drunk tweak
    REFELECTION Z DVEVICE!!!

i nedds ed one!! ahadsfa

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

If you wanna be a professional bodybuilder then you should take steroids, cause you can't have a body like professional bodybuilders without steroids. Yeah but if you are not going in any kind of competition or just wanna do it to stay fit or to make some muscles. Then don't go with it.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Steroids for professional bodybuilders are necessary. No one can get muscles like they have got without steroids. you can get strong body with good muscles without steroids and natural foods. But if you want everything perfect then you need steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Hey Mecca Maniacs,

I just wanted to know how everyone feels about the use of steroids with in professional bodybuilding or training programs. What about general use for amateur bodybuilders? Pros? Cons? What do you guys think?
    Is it cheating or is it just a way to really get everything out of the human body?
    To each his own. It is just not for me.

Naturalbodybuilder.com - Natural Bodybuilding and Fitness Information.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions