• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids or Not for Body Builders?

Steroids in Pro Body Building-Yes or No?

• Yes - Steroids are ok for Body Builders

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No - Steroids should not be used by Body Builders

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I have no opinion either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey Mecca Maniacs,

I just wanted to know how everyone feels about the use of steroids with in professional bodybuilding or training programs. What about general use for amateur bodybuilders? Pros? Cons? What do you guys think?
Is it cheating or is it just a way to really get everything out of the human body?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Pro bodybuilding without steroids would be boring as hell imo. Imagine how a Mr O competition would look with everyone natural, and that's coming from a natural lol. With that said, if I would have the money to try a few "things", I would, even if I won't compete.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, hormone manipulation is kind of cheating I guess, but pro bodybuilding just wouldn't exist without them. People pay attention to the sport to see physiques above and beyond what we normally see or are capable of. Every pro does them so it's an even playing field in that regard, but it's a shame that so much of what is required to take to be competitive in the sport can be dangerous to your health (not just steroids).

J

jacky

If you wanna be a professional bodybuilder then you should take steroids, cause you can't have a body like professional bodybuilders without steroids. Yeah but if you are not going in any kind of competition or just wanna do it to stay fit or to make some muscles. Then don't go with it.

R

ronnie12

Steroids for professional bodybuilders are necessary. No one can get muscles like they have got without steroids. you can get strong body with good muscles without steroids and natural foods. But if you want everything perfect then you need steroids.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Hey Mecca Maniacs,

I just wanted to know how everyone feels about the use of steroids with in professional bodybuilding or training programs. What about general use for amateur bodybuilders? Pros? Cons? What do you guys think?
Is it cheating or is it just a way to really get everything out of the human body?

To each his own. It is just not for me.