• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan is working with Aceto...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
This just in from Aceto himself

Originally Posted by Chris Aceto
no idea I will be too busy with cedric Rhoiden victor and Evan I have enormous experience and have zero doubt that these guys i just mentioned will be at their best(s)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cedric, Rhoden, Victor and Evan working with Aceto? That could be your top 4 at the O next year lol!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I wonder how Blechman feels about his athletes working for an RXM guy. Anyways, sounds good, Evan has been over dieting a lot IMO, i predict huge changes in his physique, not simply because of aceto but because everyone who over diets one year and nails it the next year shows drastic changes due to the contrasting appearances.

I like Aceto's personality and the package he helps his competitors bring. By victor does he mean Victor Martinez? I understand he brought victor in great shape in 03 but i wonder why victor would change his formula after looking the best he's ever looked in his last appearance.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Yep, Victor Martinez. Interesting to see how he will look at the NY Pro next year, after all this time off and broken arm.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I wonder how Blechman feels about his athletes working for an RXM guy. Anyways, sounds good, Evan has been over dieting a lot IMO, i predict huge changes in his physique, not simply because of aceto but because everyone who over diets one year and nails it the next year shows drastic changes due to the contrasting appearances.

I like Aceto's personality and the package he helps his competitors bring. By victor does he mean Victor Martinez? I understand he brought victor in great shape in 03 but i wonder why victor would change his formula after looking the best he's ever looked in his last appearance.

but... Victor was with Aceto in 2011.. so..

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Back to Papi!!! ..Top elite athletes working again with Aceto! ..thats sounds great friends!

FunnyAnimatedGIFsAcrobatBoobs-1.gif

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm this might practically work in his favor but but what about Evans advice to others about reliance on Gurus???????????

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO That is a random gif...

@ Natzo, ah i see.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
@ Paki: Aceto is not a Guru...

he is a Coach, a set of trained eyes that can help Evan bring his best.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
That GIF is awesome.. XDDD

The kid is my hero!