• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene on the next FLEX magazine cover! January 2013!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai Greene on the next FLEX magazine cover!
IMO, the best cover with Kai ever, MD and other magazines included.

flexjancover-1.jpg

IMO, the best cover with Kai ever, MD and other magazines included.

Kai Greene graces the cover of Flex Magazine's January 2013 Issue as well as Shawn Rhoden

by Mike Salazar

This months Flex Magazine, January 2013, covers a full gamut of items from Kai Greene's back workout to contest results from the Sheru Classic. In addition, there's the AMI/Weider athlete columns from Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Fouad Abiad, Ben Pakulski and more.

Of interest is a Lionel Beyeke. Beyeke has the size and structure to be in the top 3 of any contest of his choosing. Question is: What is he choosing? Here's a snippet from that conversation:

The Olympia is like the World Cup in soccer—it is the best in the world coming together for the finals to see who will finish on top. It was a huge honor to compete with all of these great champions and a dream come true to be on the Olympia stage.

This was something that I have longed to do since I was a teenager and got a hold of my first bodybuilding magazine (which was, in fact, FLEX with Arnold Schwarzenegger on the cover). I carried that thing around with me every day, and thinking back now, I have to laugh. My big sister used to tell me that I was crazy and that these guys in the magazine weren’t real. I told her that she may be right, but then one of my friends bought a VHS copy of Pumping Iron, and then I knew that they actually were real!

I am very proud of my10th place, and this is only the beginning for me. At 32 years of age, I have plenty of time ahead of me to improve and bring the best package I can for the future. A special thanks to AMI/Weider for the great job they do for this sport, and also thanks to all of the judges for the hard work they do.

Inside the magazine, sneak-peek:

insideflexjan2013-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn thats going overboard with PS!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Sick!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Remember that cover with Kai on MD that was just his quad ? XD that was something..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Remember that cover with Kai on MD that was just his quad ? XD that was something..

Yup. But between all these and the new Flex cover, he looks the best on the Flex one imo.

Kai_Cover-1.jpg

minimdjunecoverkaigreene-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Massive Photoshop in the Flex covers.

JoaoT

JoaoT

****ing awesome cover.